View Single Post
Citizen

cSpaceDiva 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLizarraga View Post
I am not so sure. Alienating a sizable chunk of your customer base hardly seems like a good business move. One thing is to do pricier special editions of reasonably priced decks, and a whole other is to do nothing but pricey special editions, which then will not be so special after all. They are becoming the Harry Winston of the Tarot world.
I don't disagree, but I will just point out that this a special edition of what was once a readily available, reasonably priced, mass market deck. Also someone mentioned that this reissue is probably being done so that participants in the Prague tour will have access to a copy. I have a copy of the 2nd edition, so I'm undecided on this new version. I guess I'll reserve judgment until I see how extensive the changes are and know the price. Like others, I may just get the book if it's available as a stand alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLizarraga View Post
I may be wrong, of course. Personally, though, I'm losing interest in their current offerings, since I'm neither rich nor a collector, just a simple student of Tarot.
I could also be wrong here, but I honestly think they are losing interest too. I get the feeling they want to move in other directions creatively. And if they never make another new tarot deck, I can't really say that I'll be disappointed.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #50