Clow Cards Revisited.

Ashikael

Amazing! I hope you finish it; I absolutely love the Clow Cards and would be interested to see the final product :D

I remember when I was 13-ish I loved this show, and I bought a set of the cards at a convention. Back before when I knew nothing about tarot/oracle, I had this set of the Clow and I started using it as a kind of oracle deck. I had a little journal where I wrote out what I thought each card stood for and what it meant to me, and used that to give myself clow readings. Still have them, but I've long since lost the notebook so I rarely use them anymore. Brings back great memories though, maybe I should go pull them out again.

Stagecraft_kid

Some New Cards

After yet another long break, I'm revisiting this project.
I realized that I had updated my base website, and forgot to see if my Clow website still worked... It didn't. I spent some time and I think I have everything working again. Let me know if I'm wrong.
I also fixed all the broken links in my posts.

The new cards for the day are:
The Move
The Nothing

Stagecraft_kid

The Power, The Rain, and an update to style.

Today, I've added two new cards, The Power, and The Rain

I also went back to the beginning and changed the distress effect of the early cards to match the latter cards. I had started with a paper distress effect in the beginning, and later switched to a more rough distress technique. All cards now feature a more consistent look and feel.

I also decided that I didn't want a black outline around the colored parts of the card. I removed it from all current cards, and updated the images. Though subtle, I really like the change.

My New Year's resolution was to finish this deck by the end of the year. I have about twenty cards left, so I need to get hustling. Wish me luck.

GryffinSong

These are wonderful! The original Clow didn't interest me, but I love your interpretation.

Kristyjnh

Oooh I really like these! I used to watch the dubbed anime Cardcaptors when I was little, and read the manga when I was a bit older. The cards were always so interesting, and I've considered getting a deck for a while. But I like your's a bit more than the originals. I'll have to add this to the bottom of my short list for new decks :)

Great work!

Alta

Your cards look like a sophisticated, grown-up version of the originals. Nice work, I am intrigued.

karen0205

Will you be selling these? I love the deck. The pink one was always my
favorite too but I really like the style of these.

Extoria

Wow! These are beautiful!
Will you be continuing with them? Also, can I link them on Tumblr and tell people about them?

karen0205

Today, I've added two new cards, The Power, and The Rain

I also went back to the beginning and changed the distress effect of the early cards to match the latter cards. I had started with a paper distress effect in the beginning, and later switched to a more rough distress technique. All cards now feature a more consistent look and feel.

I also decided that I didn't want a black outline around the colored parts of the card. I removed it from all current cards, and updated the images. Though subtle, I really like the change.

My New Year's resolution was to finish this deck by the end of the year. I have about twenty cards left, so I need to get hustling. Wish me luck.

I hope you get time to finish these. The updated images are lovely.