Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 1 - #1

huredriel

As she rises up, the drops of water fall from her ...... each one perfect in its shape ....... and yet aren't we all separate drops of water ....... each a little biosphere of the Universe (read that somewhere I'm sure) ..... suspended on strands linked to the Universe ....... and when coming together create a vast pool of subconscious, untapped, karmic knowledge/experience?

The one, the all ........ each a part and each a whole ...... *healing the separation* I think Mooncat2 said ...... to find why we feel this way and to reconnect to the Universe ...... perhaps the separation is the physical plane that we inhabit .......... Aries 1 being the starting point from whence the new journey to completion begins?

mooncat2

tink27 said:
I too am so grateful we have such a wonderful team.....each with their own flashes of insight, working together and tapping into and participating in the mysteries of Life. Each of us come from different cultures and customs, each with our own values and beliefs. But when one of us strikes a chord deep within it creates a powerful wave, that for me anyways, makes me feel as if I'm bursting at the seams.

The heartfelt pictures purple_scorp and mooncat2 have added, bring a special quality to the symbols, creating and stimulating each and every one of us that makes our inner and outer life suddenly enormous!!! And Marina with her knowledge of crystals is so healing....huredriel your intuition and dreams are indeed remarkable! All this extends far beyond our own personal and spiritual development. Definitely as you say great sparks of energy!

I am truly humbled and thankful to have come to know you all. It's like we each have in our grasp a magnifying glass that is unfolding the drama that has been trapped inside the void.

tink :love:

P.S. A special thanks to Elven and her powerful ways of helping others see and open up to their greatest potential. When I needed to be pushed, she pushed me. When I needed confidence, she gave it to me. Thanks Elven!
:love: I couldn't agree more.........beautifully spoken, tink.

I hope Elven is ok...........nobody seems to have heard from her lately.

mooncat2

huredriel said:
As she rises up, the drops of water fall from her ...... each one perfect in its shape ....... and yet aren't we all separate drops of water ....... each a little biosphere of the Universe (read that somewhere I'm sure) ..... suspended on strands linked to the Universe ....... and when coming together create a vast pool of subconscious, untapped, karmic knowledge/experience?

The one, the all ........ each a part and each a whole ...... *healing the separation* I think Mooncat2 said ...... to find why we feel this way and to reconnect to the Universe ...... perhaps the separation is the physical plane that we inhabit .......... Aries 1 being the starting point from whence the new journey to completion begins?

Yes.........well said.....I agree. Have just returned here from Aries 19 where some of these same thoughts have surfaced. 1 & 9........the One & the All.

The wonderful journey of self-discovery .........each soul path a lone one ......but not alone.

MCsea

TINK - HUGS I AGREE THANK YOU FOR EXPRESSING THAT FOR US HERE ARIES 1 :)

Mooncat I hope Elven is OK too..
Ill see if I cant find out..

MARINA

tink27

Thanks mooncat2, Marina

Ohh I thought Elven was taking a much needed holiday!!! She shared so much and worked so hard here over the summer.

Do let us know what you find out Marina!

huredriel

Well I have to say I am utterly shocked ....... rather pleased ..... but I have wondered why I keep getting drawn back to this sign ..... time and again I keep checking it, trying to see what I've missed, what I'm not seeing ......and today checking out my natal and progressed charts ....... my progressed Chiron is currently at Aries 1!!!!! Now I don't know a lot about Chiron apart from the fact it's called the wounded healer ....... but I think this is a wonderful sign for healing :)

huredriel

Was watching this today and it made me think of Aries 1 .... and in one part of it, Mooncat2's tiger :)

http://www.The212movie.com

and it also made me think of part of the path of Aries 11 .... anyone else agree?

tink27

huredriel said:
Well I have to say I am utterly shocked ....... rather pleased ..... but I have wondered why I keep getting drawn back to this sign ..... time and again I keep checking it, trying to see what I've missed, what I'm not seeing ......and today checking out my natal and progressed charts ....... my progressed Chiron is currently at Aries 1!!!!! Now I don't know a lot about Chiron apart from the fact it's called the wounded healer ....... but I think this is a wonderful sign for healing :)

If I were to read this symbol for someone, I see it saying that their receptiveness and sense of observing is at a peak right now which allows one to see the bigger picture around them. It may be time for this person to manifest and ground what they see and hear…..or are they feeling compelled to act on something…..or is someone acting on them?

This also could be a give and take exchange with others. I would suggest that there could also be an opportunity where they must be willing to take action within a situation which in turn will create a new energy or direction in what’s happening with their life right now.

In any case, there is an act of duality here, where one must deal with the immediate here and now facts......this symbol is not dealing with some long term perspective. It's in the Now.

huredriel

Thanks tink, been musing away on this, and I have to agree ...... most definitely a NOW ...... not something to be done *one day*!

huredriel

A thought popped in as I was going to sleep last night:

She rises up, from the ocean's depths ......... Mother Earth giving birth, rising up through the amniotic liquids that have nurtured & brought her thus far?

The gestation period is over, now is the time to begin to breath, to partake of life itself?