Resurrection!

Strange2

The forums are back! The forums are back! (repeat XX times). It's a new Aeon, folks! Time to celebrate!

Solandia, thanks for hanging in there and bringing back these beloved forums. The Aeclectic Tarot Forums is the first and last web site I check each day, and I felt such a void when the forums were down.

Huzzah and hooray! All the forum rooms have a fresh coat of paint and are awaiting for the guests to arrive and the conversations to start. Yes!

Maan

Well this is a very happy day.
There back!!!!

We better start fast, because this forum is feels to empty.

Hope everyone is still out there?

See you all soon
Maan

tarotbear

Yes, Maan, we have all been lurking in the shadows, waiting for this happy day! Too bad the files are gone - all those terriffic discussions! Just have to start over again from square one.......

Netpilgrim

At last it is back again - wonderfully!!! :)
It was a real deprivation, I came at least twice every day always hoping it to be back.

But it is a big loss that the archive didn't survive, all these interesting postings, the whole knowledge base - very sad. :( I hope everyone will come back and the forums will grow fast again.

BTW: I liked the old background colour. White is to cold I think.

Netpilgrim

Supplement: Seems the bright white background wasn't intended, the light gray is somewhat better. (I still think the old colour was nicer.)

Dagda

Hello Everyone!
Wow! Did it seem like this forum was down for a LONG time or what?? I'm just glad it's back! :D

Zac

Yeah, I'm definitely relieved. Too bad all the stuff that was here before is gone...
But oh well. Fresh start, I guess.

MeeWah

THANK YOU, Solandia!! & greetings, all! I've missed y'all.
It's too bad the previous postings are lost, but I'm glad we are back in business! I have a very good champagne waiting for an occasion to celebrate--& confetti, too :D

Jimilyn

I had a chance to read everything in the beginner's forum, but had only scratched the surface in the others.

Lots of times, though, something (like losing the old messages) can make a community like this pull together and grow stronger and bigger in the long run. :cool:

I'm so glad the forums are back! :-D

Jimilyn

EveAnna

I've been coming here for days - I'm glad that today I find the forums back - I've missed them :)

nexyjo

yes, it's great to be back, and to see everyone again. and thanks meewah, for letting me know they reopened - i had almost given up hope. i have confidence that we'll quickly fill the forum with spirited posts just like before. and thank you Solandia for your perseverence in getting the forum back together.
luv and light,
nexy