How to work with Soul Cards?

Citrin

Hi there lovely people! :)

I got purchased Soul Cards 2 a while back and I really adore the art and how they feel so "naked", but at the same time I'm a bit stumped at how to use the cards! How do you guys mainly use them?

Anyone who pairs them with a tarot deck?

I guess they're not that good for divination so I avoid asking specific questions... Any suggestions for more fitting questions? Or any spreads you like to use with these?

Thanks in advance!

DDwarks

Those are great! I love them!
They're intuitive cards and work on ones *true* feelings. A book really isn't needed!
I use mine on their own.
The questions I ask are always the likes of "why do I feel such and such about something or someone".
I've never combined them with tarot but if I did, I guess I would choose 1 card to add as the focus card (a me right now card) and one to support the advice card/ my situation if I follow the advice.

Emily

I also love the Soul Cards - I like set one better than set two.

They have no rules, no set meanings and this is why I like them. I use them on their own, usually just taking one or two cards, lay them out and just see what kind of feelings I get from them. Sometimes I ask a question but I don't find I have too. These cards have a way of making you relate to them. :)

Citrin

Those are great! I love them!
They're intuitive cards and work on ones *true* feelings. A book really isn't needed!
I use mine on their own.
The questions I ask are always the likes of "why do I feel such and such about something or someone".
I've never combined them with tarot but if I did, I guess I would choose 1 card to add as the focus card (a me right now card) and one to support the advice card/ my situation if I follow the advice.

I actually like the fact there is no book haha but still feel a little stumped?! I think I'm just really used to a deck (tarot or oracle) having a theme! When they have a theme I find it easier to kind of understand how to work with it, say the Sacred Rebels Oracle is all about personal growth, daring to be who you really are etc, so those are the themes I work with when I pick that deck up.

But thank you, that's actually helpful. :) I'm gonna give that a try, maybe it's a more practical deck than I am assuming! :)

Citrin

I also love the Soul Cards - I like set one better than set two.

They have no rules, no set meanings and this is why I like them. I use them on their own, usually just taking one or two cards, lay them out and just see what kind of feelings I get from them. Sometimes I ask a question but I don't find I have too. These cards have a way of making you relate to them. :)

They both look awesome, but I bought Soul Cards 2 seeing the colors appealed to me a bit more (love that turqoise!)...

Thank you so much, I'm definitely gonna try that out! The idea of letting them be very "free" is quite interesting!

decan

Oh great, thank you, really enjoyed her thoughts about this. :) I sometimes find journaling, even with accompanying cards, a little difficult when it's too "free". I often need a prompt to get started. Gonna try with these though. :)
Fine!
I like very much myself the Art in these cards and I think that it could be a perfect deck for soul messages. It's spiritual but not "new-age" or turned to one religion, I am very tempted!

Emily

Also in the back of the booklets, all the cards are shown numbered. Although the cards themselves have nothing wrote on them, it makes it easier when journaling to write the number of the card down by just checking in the back of the booklet.

I like to shuffle these cards by swirling them, then fanning them out to pick my cards. Some of them end up upside down or they look right from the side, there are no rules. :)

Michellehihi

Hi there lovely people! :)

I got purchased Soul Cards 2 a while back and I really adore the art and how they feel so "naked", but at the same time I'm a bit stumped at how to use the cards! How do you guys mainly use them?

Anyone who pairs them with a tarot deck?

I guess they're not that good for divination so I avoid asking specific questions... Any suggestions for more fitting questions? Or any spreads you like to use with these?

Thanks in advance!

I love them and I used them when I have very precise and profound questions and when I have time to "listen" to their message. And I get really clear answers. I found that if my question is not clear, or if I don't take time, I get nothing.