ORACLE decks you've gone BACK and FORTH on

Citrin

Wisdom of the Oracle by Collette Baron-Reid! Seriously, I've been going back and forth for many months, and I usually don't wait so long before I decide to get it a deck or forget about it... It doesn't matter how many reviews I read or watch, I just cannot decide! So annoying!! :( It's really not pricey so I could get it on a whim, BUT... I don't really have too much space at home and don't want it taking up space if I'll never want to use it. Sigh!

UPDATE:
I got this in a trade but quite quickly traded it again... :( It just wasn't for me. I've never gotten an icky feeling for a deck before, but this one made me uncomfortable. I just think I really don't vibe with Ms. Baron-Reid. Not liking the way she words things in her guidebook, sounds a bit pushy and preachy IMO. Some of the cards were lovely, and the readings I did were quite accurate, but still, nope, did not like that feeling...

Celtictarot

Fairytale Oracle by Lucy and Jasmine! I caved in and bought it! I don't know a lot of fairy tales LOL

Celtictarot

UPDATE:
I got this in a trade but quite quickly traded it again... :( It just wasn't for me. I've never gotten an icky feeling for a deck before, but this one made me uncomfortable. I just think I really don't vibe with Ms. Baron-Reid. Not liking the way she words things in her guidebook, sounds a bit pushy and preachy IMO. Some of the cards were lovely, and the readings I did were quite accurate, but still, nope, did not like that feeling...

Only decks I have of hers now is the two wisdom decks, I used to have Enchanted Map and Wisdom of the Night. Completely don't vibe with me now. I used to read the card intuitively, but there is something with her recent deck that spooks me out a little, maybe the faces, or maybe the vibes I get from the cards!