Your HELLO AGAIN! Decks

lantana

Prisma Visions! All the buzz around the 3rd edition made me want to pull out my copy again. It always surprises me that it's so beautiful and also reads so well.

Honeysun

Celtic Tarot. I disliked the deck after I bought it, I did a few readings and put it away. But just recently I started reading with it again. I need to connect with it more though.

Nemia

I re-discovered last week the Botticelli, Housewives and right now - the Cosmic. Old favorites! Still do their job beautifully!

Madrigal

This is such a great idea for a thread, GD. I've been breathing new life into my old decks by trimming and edging them. Latest are Tarot of the Sidhe and World Spirit I'd forgotten how fab these decks are and now edged and trimmed both of them really sing!

celticnoodle

My Golden Tarot by Kat Black. Was recently talking about it with a friend and I haven't used it in awhile. When I came up to our river house and was putting things away, I saw it there on the shelf and decided to get it out again and play with it. I always loved that deck and have had it for about 8-10 years now, I think. good to get it back in my hands again! :)

Asher

For me, it's the Fifth Tarot. Martien and Teressena Bakens, the deck's creators taught a guest class at today's Tarot Tribe Meetup, since they were passing through town. It's always good to see them (we met back in 2008) and to experience their teachings.

Had a nice turnout and introduced several people to the beautiful Fifth Tarot. I have laid out today's for further contemplation; many layers of meaning came up. I am glad to be working with this deck again.

Madrigal

For me, it's the Fifth Tarot. Martien and Teressena Bakens, the deck's creators taught a guest class at today's Tarot Tribe Meetup, since they were passing through town. It's always good to see them (we met back in 2008) and to experience their teachings.

Had a nice turnout and introduced several people to the beautiful Fifth Tarot. I have laid out today's for further contemplation; many layers of meaning came up. I am glad to be working with this deck again.

This is another one I've been working with. Trimmed off all the borders and it's more accessible to me now. A good deck for contemplation.

EmpyreanKnight

The Golden Dawn Magical Tarot by the Ciceros tho it's really the book that seemed to call out to me.

Julian Jaymes

I nearly gave away my LS Dragons Tarot and then had a change of heart, just because it was only my 3rd deck I ever got (when I was 15 or 16, over 10 years ago!) and I realized it was a part of my journey and I didn't want to part with it.

...Plus, it's OOP and kinda rare XD

~JJ

Nemia

Re-reading this thread I remember that I re-bought two decks that I swapped away: Roots of Asia and Kitty Kahane. And sooner or later, I'll buy the Holy Light again... I'm not through with that deck even if it slapped my wrist whenever I tried to read with it!