View Single Post
Citizen

celticnoodle 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samweiss View Post
I think so too. I started testing my abilities recently and was pretty surprised by the results. Still can't use them constructive way in a reading, so gonna have to practise more.
I can recommend an EXCELLENT book to help you use tarot in readings and in a more psychic way. It was written by Nancy Antenucci and Melanie Howard, both of whom are members here, but I can't recall their A.T. names and not sure they are here often. Anyway, the book is GREAT! and IMHO should be on everyone's bookshelf that is interested in tarot reading and developing their abilities. It is titled "Psychic Tarot, using your natural psychic abilities to read the cards". Very reasonably priced too and easy to read/understand with some wonderful exercises in there to develop your other abilities, with the cards. You can use these ideas with any deck--tarot or oracle and I've also changed them a bit to use in some psychic-medium circles I use to manage years ago. Check it out.

Quote:
I also did reading today with the question "what message my ancestors have for me" and got Queen Wands as an answer, and Page of Cups was one of the cards aspecting it. Which is weird because those two cards always follow me around when I'm doing readings about spiritual subjects. Strange.

I've noticed that I get a lot of court cards during these ancestor readings. Is this happening to anyone else?
Very interesting. I wonder if YOU are the page of cups here? showing it as someone who is just beginning to develop their intuitive abilities? The Queen of Wands can be an ancestor of yours who is helping you with this, perhaps. This queen is often described as a practical person, earthy, and helpful in life. She can be someone you knew in life, or someone generations ago before you were even thought of.
Top   #24