New Beginner Course

Nemia

Well I learned the German system (Anne Biwder, Iris Treppner) and found nothing in Andy that contradicted it. I'm interested in this course, too. I still feel like a beginner with Lenormand.

And for me, Anchor is the work card.... ;-)

RAphrodite

Yes, would love to hear about other peoples views on this course.

I always use Fox as work. Moon as creative potential in work.

DownUnderNZer

I learnt German Traditional first and French at the same time. Anchor was my work card in the German and Fox in the French.

As for "Others" - Rider in the French system was for a "new potential partner" and"Snake" as "the other woman/rival" only mostly in the German system really. Maybe Rider for both as that is not a card that differs in systems.

Andy is more German except for the use of Moon which is more Belgium I feel. But he is most definitely traditional. Not many cards differ per system though and I reckon the Belgium is a cross between the German and French.

Be good to see what he offers for "advanced" course work.

DND :)

Well I learned the German system (Anne Biwder, Iris Treppner) and found nothing in Andy that contradicted it. I'm interested in this course, too. I still feel like a beginner with Lenormand.

And for me, Anchor is the work card.... ;-)

decan

In this course the Work card is the Moon.
There aren't much explanations for each of the cards, just a few key words for each.

lamyamah

so its mainly exercises ?

manandcards

Yes, it's mainly exercises for short spreads (until 9 cards spread).

Yep - it's good to get you started - which is what you need to not get overwhelmed.

decan

Yep - it's good to get you started - which is what you need to not get overwhelmed.
Yes, a focus on practice with short spreads and some key words for each cards (4 or 3 for each). Some clear instructions for each of the spreads, and many illustrations with the Daveluy Lenormand.
I didn't feel overwhelmed. For a first step it's probably okay.

lamyamah

thank you for this. I will purchase it!

Disa

TY for this info. I was overwhelmed trying to learn so I have made NO progress. I had put all my cards and books aside. I just ordered this and I'm hoping it will REALLY break things down for me.:)