What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

barefootlife

Just got a notification for the Hidden Waters 2nd Edition :party: And ordered the Golden Thread, which somehow I missed and need in my life.

Barbara Walker and Japaridze arrived yesterday and now I am just swimming in new decks.

EmpyreanKnight

I would be very curious to know what you think of the Legend:Arthurian tarot! If I was going to buy an Arthurian deck it would be that one; I would love to know how it reads. :)

I think those who prefer the Legend over the Complete Arthurian are in the minority. It does seem to have a lot to recommend it tbh. I can't wait for it. :)

CharlotteK

Just won Caitlin Keegan's Illuminated Tarot, Ciro's Fin de Siecle Kipper, Whispers of Lord Ganesha Oracle and some Doreen Virtue Angel thing in an ebay auction bundle. None of them are on my wishlist but even if I binned DV it's still a total bargain.

Charlie Brown

Barbara Walker and Japaridze arrived yesterday and now I am just swimming in new decks.

I got a Barbara Walker recently. At first, I didn't think it would be good for readings even though it was cool. After a few weeks, though, it's actually becoming an interesting, useful deck. One thing that I did was do readings with my RWS and then overlay the BWT cards in order to get a feel for the BWT's unique perspective.

Libra 58

I bought "Shapeshifter Tarot" and "Llewellyn´s Complete Book of Tarot" last week.

cosita

I couldn't help myself, I ordered a Premium Tarot von A.E. Waite (better known at the Von Waite in these forums). I don't have a Rider-Waite and this one looked gorgeous.

Lain_82

The postman is bringing the Hidden Waters Tarot (2nd ed) and the Tabula Mundi! I officially have no budget left for tarot-related things, but I'm sure these 2 great decks will keep me occupied for months and months.

12doggiepaws

Starchild Tarot and Thelema Tarot should arrive today.

My 20lbs crystals order from Brazil is schedule to be deliver on Wednesday. I can feel the energy........

I should not have but I did order a copy of the Sasuraibito Tarot. There was an instead connection to this deck.

Luna's Crone

She is bringing me:

Magical tarot willis/clark
Lovecraft
Green Man Tree Oracle
Pythagorian Tarot
Diary of a Broken Soul
I think the Archeon...
and maybe one more. I don't remember.

I can't wait.

Tippyjane

After months and months of "should I or shouldn't I" I have the Tyldwick coming my way.