If for the last time you're to suggest only one deck to all ATers, which would it be?

gregory

Pagan Cats. Because.

DDwarks

Thoth. Nothing compares to it although the Tabuli Mundi is a serious contender.

Obsydian

Tarot of Pagan Cats.

My top recommendation for any deck for anybody.

page of ghosts

Thoth- for so many reasons.

It was my first tarot deck, the 1986 AGM blue box, and I was taken away and have been in love with tarot since.

The beauty- I don't think there is much that can compare- some of the new re-boots are amazing, don't get me wrong. But there is something about the Thoth that will always be timeless.

As much as I love the TdM and other historical decks- the Thoth will woo you like no other.

So- yes, the Thoth would be my vote.

I recently got the current purple box and was dissappointed with the cardstock, but I saw a Norwegian site sells the old blue box.. it says something for the tarot market in Norway, it's not very busy is it? :laugh:

For my suggested deck I will have to also go with the Centennial. I don't have much to say about it other than I love Pixie and her art, and the deck just makes me feel very good and fuzzy inside. The colours are soft on the eyes and the lines clean. If you want a RWS deck this is the edition I would recommend if you only were to get 1.

BeyondtheVeil

Everyday Witch Tarot

It is RW based and it is a very easy reading deck. It is just fun to use! lol

This is a sad thread because it will most likely be the last tarot deck we suggest since AT is closing down in two weeks. :(

Hugs :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Cocobird55

Victorian Romantic.

I'm sad

Astilano

Black Cats Tarot.

Yarnzipan

The Fey Tarot, because it was the one that really succeeded in pulling me into reading and the art is just so inviting, colorful and bright without being overly tiring on the eyes or going too pastel.

Achlys

Thoth- for so many reasons.

It was my first tarot deck, the 1986 AGM blue box, and I was taken away and have been in love with tarot since.

The beauty- I don't think there is much that can compare- some of the new re-boots are amazing, don't get me wrong. But there is something about the Thoth that will always be timeless.

As much as I love the TdM and other historical decks- the Thoth will woo you like no other.

So- yes, the Thoth would be my vote.

Seconding this. The Thoth is such an amazing and powerful deck. It was my first deck and if I had to give up all others, it would be the deck I would keep.