King of Wands attraction

ChristianReader

Hello i did a simple reading asking if this guy is attracted to me and ofcourse i pull the King of Wands. I know that the king of wands is an attractive person, magnetic, carries sex appeal, passionate, and energetic. Now im confused. Is this the details of his attraction towards me(the how so), the influence hes taking on because of me, or am i the king of wands in his eyes?...im a woman by the way lol...Also this was not a single card reading. The other card was was a 2 of cups and THEN king of wands. Jsyk.

PAMUYA

King of Wands has a masculine creative energy.. yes this card can be any sex. Most kings of wands that I know are school teachers/professors, someone who is wise, useually older. Perhaps he feels you can teach him a thing or two. If it were the queen I would think it more on the sexual side...with the King, he likes your maturity and energy. Is he attracted to you: yes, sexually ? the energy is there.

MaineGirl117

Well, women can be Kings :)

You asked in your question how he feels towards you. If this was just a one card reading then I would say that all the descriptive words you used would be accurate here. He is attracted, very interested, and is probably devising a plan on how to get to know you better. This isn't the youthful fun fling that might be more along the lines of the Knight of Wands, it would be something he's seriously considering. Because of this fire/fire (King = Fire, Wand = Fire) he might move quickly on the attraction meaning, you'll know it soon enough what his intentions are :)

ChristianReader

thanks guys. and Pamuya its funny that u mention him being attracted to my maturity...im actually a few years older than him...