Is this group still active ?

hopena

I haven't used this deck in so long, and it was the one that pulled me to the tarot. I will be back. I haven't been well, and I have barely used my cards, for the last few years.

Aeon.of.Horus

Maybe there is Hope....

I haven't used this deck in so long, and it was the one that pulled me to the tarot. I will be back. I haven't been well, and I have barely used my cards, for the last few years.

Thank you Hopena
Having hope in your name I am sure it is an omen of things to come....

Maybe
Just maybe
This thread will be once again resurrected to it's former glory...!

Aeon

Dancing Bear

Well its nearly a year down the track and this subforum didn't take off.. shame!!
Ive been reading with this deck for a number of years now, it is my main deck.. and i am still always learning something new.

Fferyllt is the card i mainly get stuck with on the odd occasion.. She came up in a reading yesterday for someones love life.. I took it as, this person was thinking of relationships and knowing full well this person never wants commitment, maybe they do now.. maybe they think that it is for them after all? Maybe they could make it work for them, maybe they can make room and try to be someone to someone else.

I think Druidcraft is unique , even though it follows traditional Tarot , in some images, i think because it is druidcraft and it is from the old belief system it can take on whole new meanings, it takes on a life of its own. away from any Tarot book. away from tradition.

Anyone else out there think this??

Disa

I agree with you, DancingBear- about the uniqueness of the DruidCraft. It's the reason it's my all time favorite deck. To me, it goes beyond the traditional meanings and goes more towards meanings that resonate on a soul level causing me to explore and go deeper into it.

Regular Rider Waite, though I know based in its rich tradition seems to go to a different place, for me. A different tradition, one I'm not privy to. One that does not resonate and therefore does not call me to look more deeply into it's tradition.

Sulis

Well its nearly a year down the track and this subforum didn't take off.. shame!!

The subforum didn't take off?

Have you seen the index thread for this group? This is one of the most comprehensive and complete study groups that we have..

Here's the index thread: Druidcraft Study group - Index of threads so far

I'm having a lot of trouble working out how you've come to the conclusion that the DruidCraft group 'didn't take off'.