One horary TIMING reading available.

Sharla

This is ONLY for timing, this won't tell you anything else.

Whoever takes the place, then please be realistic with your question, it needs to be a question where you know something is going to happen, but you just need to know when.

Examples:
When will they get back in touch with me ?

When will the parcel arrive ? When will my sister be visiting ? When will i meet another guy/girl ? etc etc

Remember it MUST be a question where you know it WILL happen...but now you wan't to know WHEN.

Don't ask me when x will get in touch with you...IF you and x have not spoken in months and your just hoping for them to get in touch.

If you've been for an interview and your awaiting a call from them, dont ask when they will get in touch, as sometimes they never do.....you've got to know that they 100% will but you need to know when.

Think i've made myself clear now lol.

And obviously i need you to come back and tell me if this timing was correct or not.

Sitter:

zhadee

me =)
Hi Sharla!
If you have me, I'd like to know: When will I be a professional card reader? Online, with face to face sitters, etc.

Sharla

me =)
Hi Sharla!
If you have me, I'd like to know: When will I be a professional card reader? Online, with face to face sitters, etc.

Is this something you're working towards though, or just something you dream of one day doing ? As if its just a dream and i give you a timing then this will just be false hope.

If you're working towards this, and you have a timeframe in mind already that you are working towards, then yes this question will work.

You need to clarify first.

zhadee

Is this something you're working towards though, or just something you dream of one day doing ? As if its just a dream and i give you a timing then this will just be false hope.

If you're working towards this, and you have a timeframe in mind already that you are working towards, then yes this question will work.

You need to clarify first.
I have been a semi-professional reader for 10 years. Then my first job became very demanding, and I had to choose one job. I quit reading professionally.

Ever since I've joined AT I keep thinking about working someday as a professional reader again.
I am studying several decks and systems, I am working on improving my language skills.
Presently, I haven't thought about specific conditions or details, but this is something I will do sooner or later.
Timeframe. Hm. I'd like to start in the next 3-5 years.

Sharla

Hi Zhadee, i'm not bothering uploading the chart i did, as its only a timing.

For the timing it will be going on towards 15 months - 19 months time.

But remember this will only happen if your working towards this happening.

If you remember in 15/19 months time, come back and let me know....thats if your not too busy working professionally lol.

Goodluck with your studying :)

Sharla

If this timings correct, then even though you said 3-5 years, maybe something happens that enables you to do this sooner. You may end up reading for a friend at her house, then her sister asks for one, then her sister tells her friend about you and she asks for one....and this friend tells you her mum has a shop where she is looking for a new tarot reader to work in, she tells you that your a great reader and she thinks your mum would love you working there.

Just an example of how this could work out to be.

zhadee

Hi Zhadee, i'm not bothering uploading the chart i did, as its only a timing.

For the timing it will be going on towards 15 months - 19 months time.

But remember this will only happen if your working towards this happening.

If you remember in 15/19 months time, come back and let me know....thats if your not too busy working professionally lol.

Goodluck with your studying :)
Thank you =) would you still upload the image? Pretty please, sugar & cherry on top? :D
I've been thinking about installing some reading corner, I've took lenghty walks in order to find one for me. I am planning to do some outdoor readings when I'm on holidays next month.
I'm a really introverted person, but sitting behind me cards should enable me to talk to strangers. I've already bought some cushions to sit down on a bench, and I've done a small sign which says 'Tarot readings'.
I'll add this reading to my 'prediction' folders, and if there's news I'm sure to update here.

If this timings correct, then even though you said 3-5 years, maybe something happens that enables you to do this sooner. You may end up reading for a friend at her house, then her sister asks for one, then her sister tells her friend about you and she asks for one....and this friend tells you her mum has a shop where she is looking for a new tarot reader to work in, she tells you that your a great reader and she thinks your mum would love you working there.

Just an example of how this could work out to be.
I'm rather famous amongst me workmates. I've done some readings and they came true, but work conditions are not allowing any chance to do this anymore.
I'm in no way in a hurry, but I'd like to be a full professional card reader in 20 years.

Thank you, this has been encouraging! ☺

Sharla

https://postimg.org/image/3yphp8w2f/

Here's the chart, and actually going on what you've said in your reply it could even be 28 days...so really this chart may have just picked up on one time when you'll be reading for someone, maybe even on the bench you were on about.

I don't think this question was really suitable actually, it needed to be something that was a dead certain to be happening like i said in the opening post. And this timing method doesn't even stretch over 3 years.

mary_leo

Hi Sharla, thanks for doing this.
I'd like to know when will L answer my email.

Thanks again,
Mary

Sharla

Hi Sharla, thanks for doing this.
I'd like to know when will L answer my email.

Thanks again,
Mary

Hi mary, is this a definite that L will be answering your email and you just want to know when ?

IF not then i have another thread open "magic 8 ball" on this section which will give you a YES or NO on if he will or not.

Ill await you confirmation before proceeding.