What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Rose Lalonde

Tarot of the Four Elements

I have it and it's great!

Good to know, thanks!! Thirteen wrote something in a recent post (which now that I look at it again was in response to you, so you already know! :laugh:) that summed up why I bought it -- It looks like a deck that "adds to and expands" on meanings I work with.

As a plus, it's actually here in NZ, so I should have it in a matter of days instead of weeks!

readings.by.mia

The postman has brought me the Picture Postcard Tarot, I'm delighted with.

And my personal Santa and Wise Man has brought me the Cat Tarot, Victorian Fairy Tarot and my so long wished Vampire Tarot. I'm doing a happy dance!!

Michellehihi

Good to know, thanks!! Thirteen wrote something in a recent post (which now that I look at it again was in response to you, so you already know! :laugh:) that summed up why I bought it -- It looks like a deck that "adds to and expands" on meanings I work with.

As a plus, it's actually here in NZ, so I should have it in a matter of days instead of weeks!

No, my discussion with Thirteen was about the Renaissance tarot, not the Four Elements. The Four Elements has no defect, it's perfect!

athenafletcher

Welp, I'm on a "treat yo'self" kick right now.

Journey into Egypt (both deck and guidebook) and Touchstone Tarot coming my way!

page of wands

I got the Lenormand fairy tale cards, and they are so adorable. i love all the fairy tales, and lots of them are ones i don't know from other cultures.

I am now waiting for the Shadowcapes cards that someone sold me on this forum! i'm soo excited to get them!

delinfrey

Just received the Holy Light, Pagan Otherworlds, Vertigo and Ceccoli oracle... love them all!

Sigrdrifa

On their way to me are Kitty Kahane, Madru das Baum and World Spirit :D

12doggiepaws

The Raven's Prophecy Tarot should be on it's way!

Beanfeasa

I'm waiting on a legacy of the divine, oracle of visions, borderless deviant moon and most importantly a TdM madenie from Yves Renault.

Nemia

My Hermetic Kabbalah and Type Tarot have already reached my US friend who will send them on to me. Can't wait!