2 card exchanges game 1 - 2 sentence replies

strangebrew

Garden - Scythe

He thinks you've moved on and that you have cut him off.

Anything I need to know?

That is good to hear :)

Fox-lady

hmmm..beware of a woman that may deceive you or even betray you in some way..not sure if this is personal life or business, but mind your back in any case

what do i need to know now?

katieb

BE

Not sure if you're waiting or hoping for some long awaited news? It doesn't look like you'll get it right away or some news will end one of your dreams? :(

rider/star/coffin

Was thinking of sending a how are you, what's new type of email to E, what do the cards have to say about it? ( should I or shouldn't I)?

katieb

Hey SB

Be on the lookout for a dishonest and manipulative man, possibly someone from your workplace or someone who is isolated from you at the moment. He's trouble

man/snake/tower

q above

starburst_au

garden-key

you may attend some function....a party or some gathering together where you will find out some answers regarding X that you have been asking yourself ;)

Bahahahahahaha oh that made me giggle. I may just have to steal a kiss to seal the deal :p

What does X think i feel for him now?

bahahahahahaha oh that made me giggle. I may just have to steal a kiss to seal the deal :p

katieb

Starburst was that for Strangebrew?

strangebrew

BE

Not sure if you're waiting or hoping for some long awaited news? It doesn't look like you'll get it right away or some news will end one of your dreams? :(

rider/star/coffin

Was thinking of sending a how are you, what's new type of email to E, what do the cards have to say about it? ( should I or shouldn't I)?

Thanks for the warning of the dodgy guy k...i know who that is :rolleyes: *ignoring him*

heart-flowers

well that looks like a big fat YES! seems to be a very nice energy around you contacting him here :)

Is that him..my ex?

starburst_au

Thanks for the warning of the dodgy guy k...i know who that is :rolleyes: *ignoring him*

heart-flowers

well that looks like a big fat YES! seems to be a very nice energy around you contacting him here :)

Is that him..my ex?

key (33) + lilies (30)

Yeah, I'd say it was an ex....

Lots of 3's there.... (you him and a previous relationship)

Q: What's up with X tonight?

katieb

Strangebrew. ..I did it. I sent the email. .now I want to puke lol

strangebrew

Strangebrew. ..I did it. I sent the email. .now I want to puke lol

Stay calm and b-r-e-a-t-h-e remember? It will be okay, all for a reason my dear xxxx