Jean Baptiste Madenié Tarot

garmonbozia

I think the Jean Baptiste Madenié has to be my all-time favourite!

This is my favorite on the TdM Heritage page as well, and I really hope that Yves is able to reproduce it some day!

Wulfrun

Don't be deflated, yet, Yves Renault is a member here and can also be easily contacted through the website, he will tell you if it's available, or will be available, they just released the millennium Marseille deck, so who knows what they have planned for next. Try him. He is a very nice guy

Oh thankyou - I'll have to try getting in touch with him!:grin:

Wulfrun

This is my favorite on the TdM Heritage page as well, and I really hope that Yves is able to reproduce it some day!

I'll report back if there's any hope of it coming into print - maybe expressing interest might prompt some movement in that direction!:party:

Wulfrun

Well great news folks- I got in touch with Yves and he said that the Jean Baptiste Madinie is on his "to do" list, but not in 2018 as he already has 2 decks earmarked for then. Maybe we could be looking at 2019 or 2020 maybe? I think it's absolutely worth waiting for and I shall leave a little space in my collection just for my fiery and icy gem!:party::love:

garmonbozia

That is good news, but now I really wish I knew what was coming next year!