journal study group

LittleWing

journal study group - index thread

im new here and i just saw this study group - what a good idea!!!

i was wondering where you were up to so i can look at previous posts and get up to date

happy may to all

LittleWing

thank you!!

i would love to join in - im actually planning on getting a new deck of tarot cards with some birthday money i recieve next week. i have used the marseilles deck for years and am going to purchase a different deck - quite exciting!

i think this learning forum would be the perfect way to familiarise myself with a new deck. i may not make it on the empress straight away - but i will be there!!

Etteilla

Journal/Study Group

Inana,
Is it too late to join? Would be using the Cosmic Tarot as it is the one which to interest me at the moment. :TFOOL

Etteilla

Inana

Hi there Etteilla!
This group got lost in time... But you can look for the old threads and add your views on the cards to restart it. Maybe someone else is interested in joining and bring this study group back to life again?

Little Baron

Might jump in and add my views on my decks from time to time. Thanks for bringing the thread back to life Eteilla; I missed it the first time around.

Yabs

Emily

Journal Study Group

I was having a mosey through the study groups and came across this one from a couple of years back - I must have missed it first time round but it looks like fun.

I thought I would resurrect some of the cards already journaled and see if others were interested in carrying on with the Journal Study Group. :)

closerwalking

new to this group also, thank you for this group

Hi I am new to this group also. I am not new to working with divination tools, I have worked for 20+ years with I Ching, which helped me a great deal in my own life. but it is a private tool, not readily used in sharing with others. So I have been exploring Tarot as way to help introduce folks to non-traditional ways to get guidance, to introduce them to the abundance of Help we have available to us, both within and without. I do not resonate with biblical, hierarchal themed decks, images. I am drawn to non traditional decks. My personal favorite is Mystical Cat Deck. This one speaks to me very clearly. but recently I was drawn to the Feng Shui deck. I love the images, but am finding it harder deck to work with, so appreciate this forum that will help me understand the language, essence of this deck. I resonate with Eastern theme, from my experience with the I Ching. thanks again for this group.

closerwalking

has this group died out? I do not see any other posts for other cards past Empress?

Hi, is this group still going on? what happened?

foolonajourney

Not sure if this group is still going or if it got completely forgotten but I'm about to start an extensive study of all the decks I own and would love to get it going again.

Anyone interested?