Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

wooden-eye

Babylon, these cards are really great and I mean really great. somehow I missed that you had started a new deck (probably due to having my head up my own backside for too long- hmm that might be a new slant for the hanged man) Each card is so well composed and exquisitely executed. Your horses are perfect and your hands are never weird. I suspect that this art work will be the best work you have made in your life. You must really be in your element. I can only imagine how daunting under-taking another deck must be. A deck made both with the benefit and hindrance of hindsight.
Congratulations on The Rosetta Tarot And stay strong for Tarot M. You are making giant leaps in your own skills and I think you and I may spend our time somewhat similarly.
It will be a great pleasure to follow your deck's progress, So far I love your interpretations.
Keep going and remember to eat wellish, sleep enough- oh and stretch your body and get some vitamin D. Or else risk turning in to a Gollum-like art channeling entity.
Good luck Precious!

Babalon Jones

Have you been spying on me, wooden-eye? :bugeyed:

Thank you for your comments; I am touched. Sounds like we operate similarly -I laughed out loud at "gollum-like art channelling entity". Yup I never remember to stretch, thankfully someone feeds me, but vitamin d is does not exist where i live this time of year anyway!

And you are oh so right that doing a second deck is daunting, very perceptive comment about the benefit and hindrance of hindsight!

You stay strong too - you are in the home stretch with the Bonefire. Does it feel surreal yet? :)

All good wishes and luck to you and I hope you will be celebrating soon.

And thank you also to everyone who has commented. In times of doubt and weakness it really helps.

Cassandra022

love both the color scheme and the symbolism of that hanged man. so much great details :]

Babalon Jones

Ride the Snake...

http://blog.rosettatarot.com/2013/03/27/ride-the-snake.aspx

The Death card is up. There is a post there on the various symbols of the card, so I guess I won't say too much here :)

Tired. Stayed up half the night working on him and took some time off from work to finish him today as he needed to ride on.

merissa_88

Beautiful! Liked the post. I'm really glad you included the three animals who express the different types of Scorpio energy. Very interesting.

daphne

just wish you keep posting the cards, they are wonderful! You are so inspired!

Bluefeet

Brilliant! Please write a companion book for Tarot M as well, will you? :love:

rwcarter

Color me surprised. :bugeyed: I was about to say "LOVE the image, but Death isn't a Water card." Death IS a Water card. :bugeyed: I've focused so long on images of the Chariot not showing the Water association of the card, that I forgot that Death is also a Water card.... :| :| :| (And thank you again for putting water in your Chariot card! :heart:)

Anywho, please don't post all of the cards or even all of the cards from any of the suits, cause I, for one, like to be surprised. Please post a sampling though of all of the cards from the various suits. I can see me gasping at the discovery of each new image as I flip through the cards. On the other hand, if I had encountered all the images you've posted so far all at once instead of over the course of months, the police might be busting down your door to arrest you for murder.... ;)

In my mind it goes without saying, but that might not be the case for you, so I'll echo Enchanted Shadow and beg, "please write a companion book for this deck!"

:thumbsup: :heart: :thumbsup: :heart: :thumbsup: :heart: :thumbsup: :heart: :thumbsup: :heart:

Rodney

Alta

I lovelovelove these cards. Please keep posting, I'll be happy enough when the deck is finished, surprises not required for me.

daphne

Yes, yes, please, keep posting them!