Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

Aivli

Just wanted to start a thread specifically for this awesome tarot app development company.

Fool's Dog has been cranking out quality tarot app after quality tarot app for about a year now. To date, they have a total of 18 different tarot apps, each featuring a different deck (or decks) and complete companion book (or books, and some apps even include bonus materials, not just a LWB). Their apps also include HIGHLY customizable functionality, a clean and intuitive user interface, and retina quality artwork. So far, each app is only $3.99 or less!! (And they have a free sampler so you can get a taste of the functionality, etc).

Their latest release on May 15, 2013 is the Beginner's Guide to Tarot for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, featuring the beautiful Sharman-Caselli Deck and guidebook by Juliet Sharman-Burke.

For a full list of their tarot apps visit: http://www.foolsdog.com/tarot.html?sort=date

Please note: I am in no way whatsoever affiliated with this company, or related to anyone in the company. I am just a HUGE fan!!

Have a Fool's Dog app? Use a Fool's Dog app? Thinking about getting a Fool's Dog app??

Lets discuss it here!!

willowfox

***No apps for androids unfortunately.

JasonLion

We hope to have a couple of decks for Android by the end of the year.

Jason @ The Fool's Dog

momentarylight

Hi :) I have a lot of Fools Dog apps but have already spoken these in earlier threads and don't feel as if I need to repeat comments already made.

The apps for iPhone are very high quality.

Shade

Just in case I am missing some the current decks availabel from Fools Dog are:

Wildwood
ISIS
Steampunk
Romani
Tarot of Trees

Any others?

I love that I can change the spreadcloth.

Aivli

Just in case I am missing some the current decks availabel from Fools Dog are:

Wildwood
ISIS
Steampunk
Romani
Tarot of Trees

Any others?

I love that I can change the spreadcloth.

Lots of others! So far they also have:
Tarot for Beginners which features the Sharman-Caselli Deck
Crystal Visions Tarot
Wizards Tarot
Druid Plant & Animal Oracle
The Prairie Tarot
The Housewives Tarot
Tarot of the Holy Light
The Classic 1910 (Rider Waite Smith) Tarot
Ator Tarot
Rosetta Tarot
International Icon Tarot
The Fellowship of the Fool Tarot

With more in the works!

Aivli

Hi :) I have a lot of Fools Dog apps but have already spoken these in earlier threads and don't feel as if I need to repeat comments already made.

The apps for iPhone are very high quality.

Thanks momentarylight! But feel free to add anything else here if you wish.

Aivli

Lots of others! So far they also have:
Tarot for Beginners which features the Sharman-Caselli Deck
Crystal Visions Tarot
Wizards Tarot
Druid Plant & Animal Oracle
The Prairie Tarot
The Housewives Tarot
Tarot of the Holy Light
The Classic 1910 (Rider Waite Smith) Tarot
Ator Tarot
Rosetta Tarot
International Icon Tarot
The Fellowship of the Fool Tarot

With more in the works!

Oh, almost forgot. They also have the free Sampler.

teomat

I installed the free sampler on my iPhone a week ago, and was so impressed that I decided to buy the Prairie app.

Its the first tarot app I've ever used so don't have anything to compare it with, but its really excellent. I love the simple but slick interface, the ability to make my own spreads and the journalling feature. I really like the Prairie deck, but would have preferred the RWS really - unfortunately its not available in the UK appstore. Is there any plans to release it on there too? Also, a Thoth app would awesome (especially with the excellent zoom feature)!

JasonLion

Unfortunately, there are potential copyright issues with the Classic 1910 Deck in many countries.

I will add your request for a Thoth app to our wish list for possible licensing/publication in the future. In the meantime you might want to look at The Rosetta Tarot, which is heavily Thoth inspired/influenced.

Jason @ The Fool's Dog