Podcasts

RoseLily

Hello,
I love listening to tarot-related podcasts and learn a great deal from them, but it seems like there aren't many recent ones. Biddy Tarot, Tarot Visions, Menage-a-Tarot, Dusty White, seem to be a little more "now". Most others are archived from 5+ years ago. I enjoyed the Tarot Tribe, Beyond Worlds, The Tarot Lady, but there are no recent shows to listen to from these people. Am I missing something, and/or can anybody recommend others that are a little less dated? What are your favorite podcasts?

Mythtaken

The Secret Library podcast has had several tarot related things lately, one with Kim Krans, the other with Theresa Reed.

The site itself is mostly about books/writing/publishing, not strictly tarot

CrystalSeas

There was a thread earlier this year that listed a number of podcasts that AT folks liked

Podcasts

Shade

One podcaster that has both a wonderful voice and also beautiful wisdom to share is HiC Luttmers and his show is (r)evolution with HiC. He doesn't always talk about Tarot, he ranges across a lot of spiritual topics but he is a gifted reader. I think this is the latest episode: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fireflywillowslive/2016/12/11/revolution-with-hic.

One thing I have always been curious about is what listeners would wish for in a Tarot podcast.

Pipistrelle

I've recently started listening to podcasts and have tried all the tarot ones I can find. I agree most seem to be archived and I would love to find more. My favourite by far is Menage a Tarot and I think that's because it's just three people sitting around having a chat about tarot. It's very laid back and they're not trying to be experts or teach anything. I'd like more podcasts like that - just tarot talk. :)

I'll check out the other thread you linked to CrystalSeas.

ETA: I didn't realise you had a podcast, Shade! Have downloaded the latest episode to listen to later (I listen to podcasts when I'm packing orders every day).

Also ETA: I would love a really funny irreverent tarot podcast. All the other non-tarot podcasts I listen to are very funny.

Shade

Ooh if you like Ménage a Tarot you might also like Oracle Soup by Katrina Wynne and Gina Thies.

RoseLily

Thank you, everybody! I will be checking them all out. Much appreciated!