Do you use 1JJ Swiss Tarot?

Thoughtful

Would love to share with you if you use 1JJ Swiss Tarot. I've been using this deck for a few months and getting good readings with it.
Because the colours are so vibrant I find colour interpretation works well with this deck.
Would like to know if there is any interpretation based on the vines, flowers, buds etc.

Richard

Would love to share with you if you use 1JJ Swiss Tarot. I've been using this deck for a few months and getting good readings with it.
Because the colours are so vibrant I find colour interpretation works well with this deck.
Would like to know if there is any interpretation based on the vines, flowers, buds etc.
Check out these links, particularly the Enrique Enriquez' reading method exercises.

Thoughtful

Thanks so much LRichard for the link I will now have a great time reading these and learning more.

Zafero Berro

Plural or singular in 1JJ

Are there any native French speakers here?

There is an oddity with the 1JJ that puzzles me.

In the court cards the Chevaliers are always "des x"' for example "CHEVALIER DES BATONS".

Most other court cards are singular. An exception is la "REINE DES COUPES", and all the SWORDS suit.

I do not think this is of any earth-shattering importance. In fact it is probably linguistic rather than tarotic, but it has been puzzling me and I thought I'd ask.

Le Fanu

Interesting observation - yes, it's like "de" is "of coins" in general and "des" would be "of THE Coins"! I've never noticed that before. Is it the only deck which does this?

Must check my others.

Philippe

Both prepositions are correct

ihcoyc

The 1JJ Swiss was my first Tarot, back in the mid 1970s, and remains one of my main reading decks.

I suspect that the variation between DE and DES has to do with the length of the word that follows, and has no other significance.

Charlie Brown

I use it, but rarely as a full deck. I might read a single suit or maybe the majors only. I hadn't considered looking at it for color reading, since I don't know much about that, but I'm intrigued. I do like the Junon card.

I'm interested for any more thoughts people have on this deck.

Cynthia_H

The 1JJ Swiss was my first Tarot, back in the mid 1970s......
Interesting, the IJJ Swiss, like ihcoyc, was also my first deck.

I use it, but rarely as a full deck. I might read a single suit or maybe the majors only. I hadn't considered looking at it for color reading, since I don't know much about that, but I'm intrigued. I do like the Junon card. I'm interested for any more thoughts people have on this deck.
I love the majors on this deck, but never connected or been able to read with the minors, so basically I have rarely used this deck. I hope if I progress with my tarot ability I will be able to pick use this deck one day.....Cynthia

Charlie Brown

I love the majors on this deck, but never connected or been able to read with the minors/QUOTE]

I recently had a good reading with the minors of this deck, seeing the changing sizes of the coins as a map of fortune's rise and fall, as it were.