View Single Post
Resident

Stagecraft_kid 
Resident

So I know it is bad form to post the same thing on different threads, I but didn't know how to share this link on both topics.

Anyways, I put together a website for the Clow card meanings. I put it up weeks ago, but didn't share it, as I kept thinking I could go back to it to refine it. I haven't had time to, but decided to share the link anyways, as I thought it might help some people. With that in mind, know that it may not work on all browsers. It works in chrome and Safari, or at least the versions I checked, and it works on newer versions of Android and iOS. It is meant to be added to the home screen. Small screens, like the iPod touch, have been hard to work with, and I still haven't figured it out. On small screens, stick to portrait orientation

Anyways, check it out and let me know what you think, and if anything doesn't work, let me know. One thing I was hoping to do, was to sort playing card searches by suit and number, but I never got around to it. Anyways, you can find it at:
bookofclow.com
Top   #19