Lenormand Obsession #3- Noir

MoonGypsy

For this particular Lenormand, i am very glad there are no card inserts or anything beyond the Roman Numerals--the barest minimum--so as not to take away from Chronata's art. It is something about the quiet serenity of the noir...Like a freshly fallen snow at night...so quiet and serene...

baylys

I agree MG! These look best with just the bare minimum.

rylla

the pendant is really beautiful...

Gulliver

Oh, I'm very impressed! Nice work!

Chronata

Still running the preorder special! No shipping charges anywhere!

Aerin

I have snagged one :)

It lookes gorgeous xxx

Chronata

An update in this project...
we have an appointment with Mike, our printer...
boxes have now been ordered...(yay!)
They won't be shipped until the 26th (boo!)

and now I just need to work on that lwb.

A lazy person might just use the same meanings I already wrote up for the stones, and the minute...but I wanted to do something a little different with this one.

So I am working on finding quotes that may give another layer of meaning to each card.

tarot heart

An update in this project...
They won't be shipped until the 26th (boo!)

Shipped to you or shipped to us?

A lazy person might just use the same meanings I already wrote up for the stones, and the minute...but I wanted to do something a little different with this one.

So I am working on finding quotes that may give another layer of meaning to each card.

How exciting! That will make it special! :heart:

tarot heart

I wanted to give a great big THANK YOU to everyone! :heart:

I am hoping money goes from paypal to my account tomorrow, so I can get the new scanner.

Since mine decided to just stop running, I have been desperately trying to get good scans of the cards...I have taken some extremely crappy photos, but then just gave up, because it was too frustrating! (see some of the awful pics below)
The scanner will help me get the proper lighting/shading that I need to give the files to the printers.

Also...for those who preordered already (and anyone else really...)

I was thinking of making pendants for preorder goodies again...

using a line art image, made into a rubber stamp, and then using it to stamp clay.
Does anyone have any ideas about what kind of pendent image I should do?

There is a rough sketch below of an idea...but I am open to suggestions!

I like the crescent moon quite a bit...HTH