I've fallen for this deck...

fluffy

Hi snowy i also did not get a book with my deck. It just came with the LWB which i have read, but find a bit limiting after a while. I also think that the connection is very easy to make. I have a few decks, but have never felt connected to any of the other decks as quickly as i did to the fey. There is just something about the artwork that really brings them to life as if you know what they are thinking. Anyway i agree that people who have the book are lucky, but i am still very happy with what i got.

Fluffy
x

snowy25

I agree very much so Fluffy.

But I won't buy the book if I coul, because I can go anywhere with the deck now.

Yesturday I did my last reading with it and it didn't give me an awnser.
The cards showed me I must take care of my health in stad of asking to many questions and worry to much.
The spread told me I should spend more time ejoying myself and my pregnantcy.
I think I will.

I'll be seeing you around.
Bey for now.

souljourney

I got this deck at the holidays and have only skimmed the book and deck and done just a few readings with it.
I am so Happy to see the study group continuing. I thought it was going to die off at the 3's. This will definately encourage me to really use this deck more and study it.

Angel Star

i have the book

The book is so great! It shows the scetches of alot of the cards and how they came to be by the artist. I don't think i would have enjoyed this deck as much without the book but that is me. It is a beautiful deck. If you can get the book try it is worth it.

tarobones

Lwb

I have the "kit" version, with the book, which is great. How does one obtain a LWB? I think they have uses too, like when I'm on the road and can't lug a book along, I still have a LWB to spur my thoughts. I must be the only Tarot user in the universe that enjoys them IF they are original and creative, as some are. Any ideas how to get a LWB? Peace to all...........Michael

snowy25

Well, I hardly ever read the LWB.
I made notes of each card and go by that.
For the Fey I hardly ever use it.
This is the deck my intuition is the most comforteble with.
I do most of my selfreading spreads with this deck.
One friend of mine always wants me to read for her with this one because of the artwork (Thank you Mara Aghem).

I even made a spread by one card.
The spread is based on the 9 of swords.

I call it "The way out/ improvement"

The cards:

1. The issue/ What the reading is about/ What is bothering you.

2. Feelings/ Where you feel or stand in this situation/ Sometimes: what's in your sleave

3. Advise/ The way out/ improvement/ The way in wich you can get out of a situation you don't like./ Possible sollusion to the problem.

The cards one and three sould be a movement up or a message to make the situation clearer.

Take care, love and happyness

Snowy25

tarobones

Lwb

I love the book and the deck. I was only "half-kidding" because I always like to look at them if they're creative. Anyway, I love your spread based on the 9 of Swords! Well done. Peace and blessings........Michael

snowy25

>>I love the book and the deck. I was only "half-kidding" because I always like to look at them if they're creative.

Most of them are good for learning.
I think I posted my look on it to much (since I get a little stubbern sometimes).
Sorry for that...

>>Anyway, I love your spread based on the 9 of Swords! Well done. Peace and blessings........Michael

Thank you
And same to you

bleuivy

Hi. Just wanted to stop in to say I caved and ordered the Fey a few weeks ago, and it just arrived today! A great Valentine's Day present, even if it is from myself. :) I have to say, just like everyone else, as soon as the deck arrived in the mail, I had to open it and flip through, and I was not dissapointed at all. I kept saying "wow" over and over again, and sometimes I even laughed out loud.

I've never felt so connected to a deck on the first look through before. This deck is great!!

I can't wait to start using it. It just looks so playful. I'm also looking forward to reading the book. I really like how it has preliminary sketches of the cards. Very interesting.

Anyway, just had to stop by to say weeeeeeee! My deck is here! My deck is here! Yeah!

Namaste

This is a beautiful deck! :D

I've had it for a while now. I also have the book.

I'm happy for all who have recently acquired it. Great that the study group is still going. :)