View Single Post
Citizen

Little Baron 

This card reminds me of a happy ending.

You know how a film closes on a still landscape and the titles begin to roll up the screen. All the debris has settled to the bottom and all we can see is the rising sun of a new day. The mourning is over. The tears have been dried. The dust has settled. We can relax again.

Do you remember the film, Jaws. Now, there was a lot of action in that movie. And a lot of it was underwater, just like our suit of cups. There was loss, adventure, obstacles, celebrations and love. There was endings. And new beginnings. And right at the end of that movie, the sea took on a serene and picturesque mood, not unlike this card. All the death and destruction was over.

This is a good card. It concludes a good suit; well thought out.

Funnily enough, before I linked your [and my] mind to the film Jaws, I had already noticed what looks like a large shark within the water of this card. At the bottom right of the square. It's mouth is slightly open and it glides just under the surface. It looks like a great white. It adds a twist. Is all as wonderful and dandy as it seems. Is the drama really over???

LB

[Can anyone else see the shark???]
Top   #5