Prisma Visions 3rd edition

Scarlet Air

It sounds awesome! I think describing people and their personalities is a great must for a deck.

Thanks for enabling me! :D lol I think this deck is just beautiful!

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

No worries BeyondtheVeil :) It really is a lovely deck. Plus the actual quality of the materials is great. I've had mine almost two years, carting it all over the place and the cards and their gilding still look brand new.

earthair

I wish we could save money and the environment by just buying the new extra cards for ed.2 and 3 on their own.

BeyondtheVeil

Scarlet Air

No worries BeyondtheVeil :) It really is a lovely deck. Plus the actual quality of the materials is great. I've had mine almost two years, carting it all over the place and the cards and their gilding still look brand new.

That is a definite plus! :thumbsup: I am so close to buying it. I feel bad as I have already bought some new decks. This one is just gorgeous though! Yeah.. I'm probably going to buy it! :D LOL

Thank you so much for the enabling! It is such an unique deck.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

RavenOfSummer

I wish we could save money and the environment by just buying the new extra cards for ed.2 and 3 on their own.

They do have a "replacement card" purchase option available for $1. I wonder if they would allow previous buyers to use that to get a copy of just the new card? https://prismavisionstarot.com/products/prisma-visions-replacement-card

This is one of my favorite decks as well, and I do like this Illumination card...it makes me very tempted by the 3rd edition. As Lain_82 said maybe as a backup copy of the deck.

Tea&Temperance

They do have a "replacement card" purchase option available for $1. I wonder if they would allow previous buyers to use that to get a copy of just the new card? https://prismavisionstarot.com/products/prisma-visions-replacement-card

This is one of my favorite decks as well, and I do like this Illumination card...it makes me very tempted by the 3rd edition. As Lain_82 said maybe as a backup copy of the deck.

Ditto! I'm not really in the position to buy another deck just for the new bonus card... I feel like I read that the bonus card was for the first 200 orders or until supplies last? Am I imagining that? Maybe I'm misreading though. Ordering the bonus card as a replacement card would be great for those of us who have already bought the 2 ed. Wonder if they'd be willing to let us get the 1 ed bonus card as well? :p

lantana

Ditto! I'm not really in the position to buy another deck just for the new bonus card... I feel like I read that the bonus card was for the first 200 orders or until supplies last? Am I imagining that? Maybe I'm misreading though.

There's a print of the bonus card for the first 200 orders. Bonus card should be with the entire run (as was the case for the other editions). They probably should have been more clear to avoid confusion!

katyanne

This looks like a pretty neat deck. I'll put it on my ever-growing list.

EmpyreanKnight

I have always encountered this deck on reader lists of the decks they find most beautiful. And oh, it certainly is. I'm putting this on my list.

BeyondtheVeil

I bought and have received this gorgeous deck

Yay! I had lost this thread, but found it! I just wanted to update that I bought and received this gorgeous deck! I haven't had a chance to read with it yet, but it is truly gorgeous. I think I am going to make a copy so that I can add some glitter when I'm in my glitter moods. It is perfect exactly as is, but that pop of glitter will just really make me super happy!

I also really like the Illumination Card. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys for helping and enabling me to purchase this gorgeous awesome deck! I absolutely LOVE it!

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Yarnzipan

I just got mine in the mail yesterday and I already love them a lot. I really liked the LWB (or little blue book, as the case is) and I'm currently in the midst of getting to know the deck and shuffling it to my tastes (so shuffled omg) so I haven't read quite yet, but I love handling them and just the images give me a lot of feelings so I figure it'll be nice and chatty.

Bizarrely enough, the one card in preview that didn't work for me at all (the Hanged Man) was one of the ones that, in full size, after really looking at it, I feel like I enjoy the most. Very detailed little deck with a lot going on.