Need someone's opinion on this please.

Sharla

https://postimg.org/image/xj4p91uev/

Late asc i know .....but maybe this is because the charts saying i already know the answer, as i have used cards for this query, and think i maybe know.

Background: We've been split up for about 2 years now due to distance that became between us...recently he keeps turning up at my house, he says its just to see how i am as he still cares about me.

He's getting married in March...this is another one of those "arranged marriage" situations, but he seemed okay with it, hes just been planning for wedding etc. Was telling someone about him turning up and they said it sounds like he wants me back...which got me thinking.

So he's jupiter and im mercury, jupiter is in my 1st house...from my knowledge this means their interest is in that person i.e me. He's receiving me by triplicity only, now triplicity to me is not love...but then with him being in my 1st house (only just) also, i'm not too sure.

He's accidentally dignified action wise, being in the 1st house, and is in his face.

Me (mercury) am in the 4th house so accidentally dignified by house also, but i am in detriment, so mercury being my mind could be me feeling really confused with the matter.

Im receiving him by face and fall, so there is no mutual reception between us ....this looks like he thinks more for me than i do for him...which is true as fall is me feeling for him unsure about things as of what i want.

Now the scary thing is ...uranus is right on the 7th/8th house cusp, this to me looks like something has suddenly changed for him in his 7th house of partnerships.

Jupiter has separated from an opposition with uranus, which also seems like some sort of a break up.

Moon will be in opposition with uranus before conjuncting jupiter, and sextiling saturn ....i'm just not 100% what this story's showing though as i'm still trying to get my head around aspects playing out.

Jupiter is receiving venus by domicile...so im not sure if this could be his fiance, as she's receiving him too by domicile. If so then venus is placed in the 6th, so is accidentally debilitated by house, and she is in mercury's (me) detriment and fall, so i wonder if he's told her that he's having doubts about the wedding, and thinks he still wants me ? which is causing her to feel the way she feels about me.

But then their in eachothers sign which i thought showed mutual love so what's going on.

CosmicBeing

Jupiter is under Libra which is a signed tied to ready for some type of commitment or relationship.

Jupiter sits in 2nd house...which is traditionally ruled by Taurus...a venus sign as well.

Venus is actually in 6th house...read the wrong planet.

6th house is tied to ill-will too...but maybe he has low self-esteem because 2nd house is tied to self-esteem and self-worth.

I do think it's interesting Venus is also under a signed ruled by venus.

Venus is conjunct with Neptune but it's separating....Neptune is tied to illusions. Even though neptune is not used in horary... I have seen it being helpful when closely tied to a significant planet.

I don't think he's actually being genuine with you... To me this would show more of a person who is using you to pump up their self-esteem. 2nd lord under 6th house...to me I would think that is someone with low self-worth or self-esteem.

In astrology also when uranus would transit 7th house some would see that as a sign of a possibility for marriage. So I think he could still be getting married and now accepting it.

Mars is also aspecting through an applying conjunction venus...Mars ruled 3rd and 8th house.
3rd house = communication or short travels
8th house= fear, anxiety, death, other person's money,

In a horary book i read... I think it said that Mars is the "other woman"...it's a sign another woman is present.

Sharla

Jupiter is under Libra which is a signed tied to ready for some type of commitment or relationship.

Jupiter sits in 2nd house...which is traditionally ruled by Taurus...a venus sign as well.
But jupiter being so close to the 1st house cusp puts jupiter in the 1st doesn't it....i thought it was within 5 degrees that puts that planet in the next house, which is why to me he was placed in my 1st.
Venus is actually in 6th house...read the wrong planet.

6th house is tied to ill-will too...but maybe he has low self-esteem because 2nd house is tied to self-esteem and self-worth.
so yes his ruler venus is in 6th....but im sure this must be his fiance going on the mutual reception between venus and jupiter.
I do think it's interesting Venus is also under a signed ruled by venus.
Venus is under a sign ruled by jupiter from what im seeing....pisces ruler jupiter.
Venus is conjunct with Neptune but it's separating....Neptune is tied to illusions. Even though neptune is not used in horary... I have seen it being helpful when closely tied to a significant planet.

I don't think he's actually being genuine with you... To me this would show more of a person who is using you to pump up their self-esteem. 2nd lord under 6th house...to me I would think that is someone with low self-worth or self-esteem.
No he's totally not this type of person to be like this, he's very straight up, he's never tried anything on with me when he's come to mine, he just comes we have a chat about stuff and he stays a couple hrs and then goes....he even told me that he tells his fiance he comes to see me still
In astrology also when uranus would transit 7th house some would see that as a sign of a possibility for marriage. So I think he could still be getting married and now accepting it.
Really not sure about this as to me uranus is about unexpected things, freedom and separations etc....if i had a chart with uranus rising id straightaway know that something has changed surprisingly for good or bad. Ive never known uranus in 7th and especially directly on the cusp like in this chart to mean getting married and excepting it. Id want to see maybe jupiter or even saturn un afflicted in a fixed sign for this....and especially in this chart also the 7th house is in a mutable sign being pisces....which once again confirms the changes....infact all angles are mutable.
Mars is also aspecting through an applying conjunction venus...Mars ruled 3rd and 8th house.
3rd house = communication or short travels
8th house= fear, anxiety, death, other person's money,

In a horary book i read... I think it said that Mars is the "other woman"...it's a sign another woman is present.

I thought venus was the "other woman".

CosmicBeing

Pg 231 The Horary book by John Frawley

Mars: It can be a natural ruler of lust or divorce...or as with any unassigned planet, it may signify "some other person
"

I think it's only consider in the next house if it's like 27 - 30 degrees, but I could be wrong.. I would see it more as Jupiter is just entering that sign/house.

You asked how he feels for you....I don't think you should be going into other people in the chart. In addition...how he feels is by the sign and planet that his significator sits under in my opinion.

Jupiter is in libra under a sign that is ruled by Venus....Venus to me now acts as something that characterize him as a person. Venus is in 6th house under pisces...a jupiter house again. Venus is conjunct with Neptune... a dreamy, fantasy, illusion, and even a planet tied to lies & deception. Neptune is not exactly a negative... but it is sitting in 6th house which is not always a positive house.

His wife/fiance would be 7th from 7th....that would make his wife/fiance mercury. But since his wife/fiance has nothing to do with the question... I see no point in including her.

Since he is not married yet... I can't see it as a divorce.....I could see lust and I could see Mars as being someone else...it could be his fiance or it could not. There is always a chance the marriage could be canceled....but not sure because canceled wedding I wouldn't group int eh same category as a divorce.

This is just my opinion... I am not as experienced as some other horary readers here.

CosmicBeing

Low-self esteem or Low self-worth could just be that he is scared about the new responsibilities as a husband....everyone gets cold feet before a wedding.

Everyone has a low self-esteem/low self-worth moment a couple times in their life especially during major changes in life.

Sharla

"

I think it's only consider in the next house if it's like 27 - 30 degrees, but I could be wrong.. I would see it more as Jupiter is just entering that sign/house.
Regarding being in the next house it goes by 5 degrees or less....so yes jupiter is 22 degrees libra..but 2 degrees away from 1st house cusp which just puts him into my 1st. so this is not about sign its about house....plus if you notice jupiter oppositions uranus in 7th and after enters my 1st house 2 degrees later.
You asked how he feels for you....I don't think you should be going into other people in the chart. In addition...how he feels is by the sign and planet that his significator sits under in my opinion.
I know i am sticking to his feelings as thats what i asked...that's why i said he is receiving me by triplicity in his sign...this is like a borderline between friendship/love (triplicity) im receiving him in my sign capricorn by fall....which shows the feelings not mtual and im unsure of what i feel for him, which is the case.
Jupiter is in libra under a sign that is ruled by Venus....Venus to me now acts as something that characterize him as a person. Venus is in 6th house under pisces...a jupiter house again. Venus is conjunct with Neptune... a dreamy, fantasy, illusion, and even a planet tied to lies & deception. Neptune is not exactly a negative... but it is sitting in 6th house which is not always a positive house.
Him being ruled by venus i seen as him being ruled by his fiance (venus)...i know you can also use venus as another significator for me but i never bother with that....so i took venus as being his fiance...but then going on the rest of the chart i wasn't sure about the mutual reception showing that they do love each other (if she is venus). I can see what you saying about neptune but as im not too sure who venus is then im not too sure how this is playing out.
His wife/fiance would be 7th from 7th....that would make his wife/fiance mercury. But since his wife/fiance has nothing to do with the question... I see no point in including her.
If i did this though 7th from 7th then she would be same significator as me....so it doesn't make sense
Since he is not married yet... I can't see it as a divorce.....I could see lust and I could see Mars as being someone else...it could be his fiance or it could not.
I wasn't looking for divorce as like you say there not even married yet...but with uranus being on the 7th/8th house cusp and after the opposition he moves to my 1st house...then im sure this is a change in things between them....especially as all angles are also mutable.

This is just my opinion... I am not as experienced as some other horary readers here.[/QUOTE]

No thanks anyway...its nice to have a response from you to give your thoughts, this is how we learn :)

Sharla

Low-self esteem or Low self-worth could just be that he is scared about the new responsibilities as a husband....everyone gets cold feet before a wedding.

Everyone has a low self-esteem/low self-worth moment a couple times in their life especially during major changes in life.

Well this is what im thinking regarding coldfeet etc before the wedding....and if he comes to mine at weekend like he said he would 2 weeks ago, then i will speak to him as a friend if he needs to talk about things regarding this.

But if he's not feeling it, he's not feeling it....what can i do. Plus if he did want me back im not even sure if id even want this as my hearts somewhere else at present.

Sharla

Maybe i should add the part of marriage and see what the dispositor is.

I'll try it......this may then show what this mars/mercury is.

CosmicBeing

Maybe ask the question again in a week....Might be getting tough to read because of the ascendant being late.

Overall...6th house is heavily populated... so something is going on...just not sure because 6th house is being ruled by pisces.

I would think it's more likely he has cold feet...and he is letting his imaginations and worries run rampant.

If Mars is no one... then it's 8th and 3rd lord....8th being anguish of the mind. 3rd being short journeys and communication (even means brothers and sisters if I remember right...but no clue what that would have to do with the reading if he does have siblings or brother/sister-in-laws)

CosmicBeing

Maybe i should add the part of marriage and see what the dispositor is.

I'll try it......this may then show what this mars/mercury is.

Yea, see what comes up...because Mercury could be you or 7th from 7th fiance. But, I am betting Mercury is you because the question only has you and him.... maybe you a 1st lord lady.
The Frawley saying Mars can be another person too...hard to tell...be interesting to see where the part of marriage goes.