Doing a GT on a ancestor

kmartin60

Hi, my question about my g,g,g ancestors GT was about looking for the circumstances surrounding her death, would I look at the "death" card where it falls in the GT?

Or would I look at what card falls into the 8th house? Just trying to get a Snapshot of some of what was going in in their lives... thanks for any info or ideas.. Brightest Blessings, Kim

Padma

I would read the square of nine cards around the Lady card, and I would also read what fell in the houses of Ship, Tree, Coffin and Scythe. And I would look to see where those specific cards fell, too...and yes, check what falls in the eighth house, as well.

Interesting subject to read on!

kmartin60

Oh thank you! It shows (To me) EXACTLY the facts surrounding her life and death at that moment in time..

(adding to what facts I do have Yesyesyesyes!)

I have done GT's for all my ancestors as back as I far as I have gone genology-wise
(7 to 9 or more great whatever back) and cant wait to apply this info to the rest of them!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! squealing with happiness. laughing at myself, Kim

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BTW! (((hugs)))

conurelover

Oh thank you! It shows (To me) EXACTLY the facts surrounding her life and death at that moment in time..

(adding to what facts I do have Yesyesyesyes!)

I have done GT's for all my ancestors as back as I far as I have gone genology-wise
(7 to 9 or more great whatever back) and cant wait to apply this info to the rest of them!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! squealing with happiness. laughing at myself, Kim

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BTW! (((hugs)))

I love this idea!!!! Thanks for posting about it!

celticnoodle

I also love this idea, kmartin! I didn't think of it, but after we run errands today, I will definitely do this myself!!! :thumbsup: thanks for sharing this idea. :)