what sign are you.

NeXoRiouS

I'm Virgo. Sep 11 1985

Fluffmeister

15 March 1960 - Pisces Sun, Leo rising, Libra Moon.

astril

Aries, April 13, Scorpio moon

Apollonia

Libra, rising sign in Leo, Moon in Pisces.

kattelein

Another Virgo! 8th September 1976.

By the way... is there another Virgo from '76 around here? Just curious...

anubis

is there someone's birthday earlier than me? i m capricorn, 4th jan

Flavio

July 31st, 1973

Sun sign: Leo
Ascendent: Virgo
Moon: Virgo

Virgo outnumbered my Leo... sometimes reading Virgo horoscope works better for me :D

Fluffmeister

Flavio said:
July 31st, 1973

Sun sign: Leo
Ascendent: Virgo
Moon: Virgo

Virgo outnumbered my Leo... sometimes reading Virgo horoscope works better for me :D

Yes indeed - it's *always* best to read the interpretation for your rising sign as well, as newspaper astrologers use "solar houses" for the interpretation. For instance, the Moon is in Sagittarius today - so for Leos, the interpretation would have a "fifth house" flavour and the horoscope will be focusing on children or creativity issues in a positive way (Leo trines Sag). However, although the Moon is in a compatible sign with your Sun (so it's a positive attribution), the Moon is probably actaully in your fourth house, so it would be better to talk about family and home issues instead; and that's what the Virgo message will be saying (though probably with a more negative take, as it will assume the Moon is square to your Sun).

So you need to take the area of life (home, travel etc) bits of the horoscope from your rising sign, and the feels good/feels bad bits from your Sun sign!

Galiana

Birthdate: 23 July 1961
Sun--Leo
Moon--Scorpio
Ascendant--Taurus

maria42airam

Birthdate: May 4, 1959 11:39 am NYC - manhatten

Taurus

hmm.. I don't know anything else about my sign.

Guess I have some reading to do on this subject as well!

Maria