A few Magic 8 ball chart readings available.

think

No the 1st Questions fine lol....Noni's 1st one was a little mind boggling.

Thank you Sharla. You're a real sweetheart! I hope the people in your life appreciate your kindness :heart:

Sharla

Hey sharla

I'd love to try this if you'll accept me. I'm really interested in using astrology for yes/no. Very cool.

Will KM reach out to me via email in the next month?

(he is an old friend, we had a bit of drama and then we randomly stopped speaking a few months back. I miss him a lot but I'm prepared to move on if it's totally over.)

If you don't like that question I have another:

I just submitted 5 assignments for my masters - will I pass (at least) them all?

Will Km reach out to Think this next month ?

https://postimg.org/image/6e2qaw2xv/

Yours is indiactive of the 3rd from the 7th making it the 9th.

This makes the lord the sun, which brings you a YES.

(Going on your background, i thought it would have been a NO, so we'll just have to see.....hope he does though :))

Sharla

LOL you don't say :D

HA HA :D i only said this because to use this method you have to get the correct house.

And as you asked about your (professor) being your (supporter) for your (thesis) i wasn't sure how or if i needed to turn the chart, that's why i gave the examples i gave in your reply.

But hopefully i was correct in leaving it at 9th only.

Noni

HA HA :D i only said this because to use this method you have to get the correct house.

And as you asked about your (professor) being your (supporter) for your (thesis) i wasn't sure how or if i needed to turn the chart, that's why i gave the examples i gave in your reply.

But hopefully i was correct in leaving it at 9th only.

LOL....I'll take whatever method that says a YES at this point :D
thanks! you've been really kind :)

think

Will Km reach out to Think this next month ?

https://postimg.org/image/6e2qaw2xv/

Yours is indiactive of the 3rd from the 7th making it the 9th.

This makes the lord the sun, which brings you a YES.

(Going on your background, i thought it would have been a NO, so we'll just have to see.....hope he does though :))

Thank you so much Sharla. For your time, I honestly appreciate it.

Well. We are a very deep connection and a very long one. I'm *very* sure he will get in touch eventually because why wouldn't he, I have always been there for him and for a lot of years no one else was, and he has never let anyone else close. My gut instinct was that he would reach out in June, I don't know why. Anyway, I'll let you know.

Sharla

Still willing to take a few more on this thread if anyone's interested.

mahafrins

Does AP still want to revive our relationship ? We haven't got back as yet...