Saturn and Venus to Converge

YDM42

Is this a good time to do anything with crystals, meditation- and its a full moon? Anyone know? Anyone have any special rituals for this full moon venus and staturn converge? I am wondering because Saturn is in my sign Leo-

dadsnook2000

Your natal Venus and Saturn may provide half the answer

Your natal Venus and Saturn may provide a clue. Are they in an aspect pattern? If so, what houses? Together, these two planets can point to a sense of duty, inhibitions in one's love life, thrifty orientation, self-control over immediate desires, love with some one of a much-different age. The house locations will indicate where in your life style you tend to express these two. Even if these two are not part of a common pattern, each will express itself through its natal house if at possible.

The rest of this cosmic clue will come from where each of these two are transiting. Since they are currently in conjunction, does the conjunction aspect a natal planet? Does either of them have a natal pattern with this planet? How will a conjunction work out if the natal aspect was a trine or a square and now has to combine the energies into a shared expression focus?

These are the basic question we have to ask ourselves relative to any transit over a natal planet. Dave

YDM42

Thank you so much dadsnook, I was hoping you or paradox would respond, but dang, I'm so lost! Just wondered how I could utilize or capitalize on this energy? My chart is posted- if you care to take a look, if not its cool.

YDM42

Of all the things you posted here are two:

self-control over immediate desires, - i'm at a stage in my life where I act less on impulse and immediate desires, something really new to me.

love with some one of a much-different age. - I often date younger men- down to 10 years younger.

dadsnook2000

Lots going on

Pluto is transiting the Ascendant; One seeks control over one's environment, or the nature of what is being experienced changes the person. Given that the natal Pluto was close to Mercury-Uranus, it would seem that you are trying to direct everything in your life rather than being directed or conditioned by your life.

As for Venus and Saturn; natal Saturn in the 2nd/3rd points toward thinking about about one's values and how to articulate these so that other understand and appreciate you. A trine to Venus is not so easy as a "trine" would suggest as you have to find better ways to use your Venus expression--probably early family life gave you some conditioning that conflicts with your life now. You seek to gloss those personal rough spots over and deal with them in some other way. This is because you tend to be overly emotional and that just flows out so naturally. This pattern also gives you the ability to manage those same emotions if you put your mind to it. So, the issue comes down to one of "just reacting" or "logically managing things."

Right now, today, Moon is transiting natal Saturn which reactivates this pattern briefly. Sun has just passed natal Moon-Mars-Node which probably was represented by some major social activity. Venus is transiting opposite your natal Saturn. The natal trine permitted you to just react or go logical, depending upon your mood. The transiting opposition brings some challenges and yo-yo like swinging back and forth. This is either within you or played out by another person. So you are not in as much control right now as you would like. With transiting Saturn and Mars squaring each other (compared to the natal trine) you have to pick your battles relative to when be disciplined or when to just feel frustrated. The trines let us move first one way and then the other way like a pendulum but the squares just bring strife and stress as the two don't want to play ball or cooperate.

Mars will move on in a few days, the Sun is already clearing up the ego-stuff and Saturn should stabelize the mood swings as it narrows it trine to the ascendant over the next week or two. Dave

YDM42

This certainly seems correct. I'm really paying close attention to how I allow others in my life, who walk in and out as they please, taking what they want and what benefits them and leaving me to struggle with the important aspects of my life alone. I am to available to others, too open and too accessible. I want to change that, but it conflicts with my spiritual and loving nature of giving and loving unconditionally. I'm trying to draw a line- and I keep waiver back and forth. I feel a sense of relief at letting go, yet - like you said earlier a sense of duty to my beliefs and to what I know to be true on a spiritual level. I do not mind at all, being who I am, or being loving, giving or supportive, it just seems dum to continue on this pattern for years and years and continue earning the same results. Basically I do want to take control of my life and not respond so much from my heart or emotions. The other aspect of that is not wanting to be come jaded, or as you say conditioned by life to change who I am by based on the results I have and continue to get from the people I interact with. I dont want life to change me into this hard, uncaring person, but I have to take responsibility for how I have spent the majority of my life, supporting loving and standing my people who are acting in their own self interest. That is I suppose the human side of humanity.

Yes I have to find better ways to use my venus expression. And it makes me think about what I value and what I respect, its harder and harder for me to express love those situations that are embedded in disrespect and destructive patterns. I would rather use this expression in the most positive and deepest way possible.

Hmm, I do tend to look over other peoples rough spots, but not my own. And I am having my fill of turning the other way. It does not make me feel happy or empowered it makes me feel sad on a very very deep level, it is as if someone is spoiling something very beautiful- simply because the can not come to terms with the beauty of it all. I am putting my mind to managing those emotions- but its hard. I ...its hard. but I'm ready.

I really appreciate your help on this one dadsnook. I'm not sure how to thank you. Please let me know if I can help you in anyway.
dadsnook2000 said:
Pluto is transiting the Ascendant; One seeks control over one's environment, or the nature of what is being experienced changes the person. Given that the natal Pluto was close to Mercury-Uranus, it would seem that you are trying to direct everything in your life rather than being directed or conditioned by your life.

As for Venus and Saturn; natal Saturn in the 2nd/3rd points toward thinking about about one's values and how to articulate these so that other understand and appreciate you. A trine to Venus is not so easy as a "trine" would suggest as you have to find better ways to use your Venus expression--probably early family life gave you some conditioning that conflicts with your life now. You seek to gloss those personal rough spots over and deal with them in some other way. This is because you tend to be overly emotional and that just flows out so naturally. This pattern also gives you the ability to manage those same emotions if you put your mind to it. So, the issue comes down to one of "just reacting" or "logically managing things."

Right now, today, Moon is transiting natal Saturn which reactivates this pattern briefly. Sun has just passed natal Moon-Mars-Node which probably was represented by some major social activity. Venus is transiting opposite your natal Saturn. The natal trine permitted you to just react or go logical, depending upon your mood. The transiting opposition brings some challenges and yo-yo like swinging back and forth. This is either within you or played out by another person. So you are not in as much control right now as you would like. With transiting Saturn and Mars squaring each other (compared to the natal trine) you have to pick your battles relative to when be disciplined or when to just feel frustrated. The trines let us move first one way and then the other way like a pendulum but the squares just bring strife and stress as the two don't want to play ball or cooperate.

Mars will move on in a few days, the Sun is already clearing up the ego-stuff and Saturn should stabelize the mood swings as it narrows it trine to the ascendant over the next week or two. Dave