Hello Friends!

sammyofnyc

This is Sammyofnyc. I have been fascinated by the Lenormand oracle for sometime now although I have just recently began to learn how to use it. I want to thank my good friend here at Aeclectic Tarot for helping me with the instruction course.

I have also been fascinated by the Oracle Ge since it is based on the Lenormand oracle but with a lot more cards added. What attracted me was the fact that it had built in timing cards into the deck (four to be exact) each representing a season. I ordered it from Tarobearslair and I can't wait to get it.

I just wonder if the Treppner methodology can also be applied to the Oracle Ge. I would suspect that there might be some overlap since the Oracle Ge are based on the Lenormand oracle deck but the Oracle Ge has a lot more cards. I know that the Oracle Ge will be shipped with a little white book (LWB) written in different languages including English which definitely will help but I wonder if it is enough. I mean the Treppner course course really goes into a lot detail and covers many different aspects of the Lenormand oracle.

If the LWB that accompanies the Oracle Ge should prove to be insufficient, does anyone know where to get a book in English for the Oracle Ge. I know there are books written in French for the Oracle Ge but that won't help me since I don't know French. Any suggestions???? I would appreciate any input from my friends here at the Aeclectic Tarot Forum. Thank you.

Your friend and a student of the wonderful Lenormand oracle,

Sam

Golden Moon

Hello there Sammy, I'm afraid that there is no english book for the Oracle Ge, The best thing to do is to write in a journal each meaning for the cards. One the cards that represent people, you will see 2 different colors on the top & bootm, one Yellow and one Brown meaning a BLond and Burnette. Hope this helps. Your friend Golden Moon

sammyofnyc

Hi Golden Moon,

Golden Moon said:
Hello there Sammy, I'm afraid that there is no english book for the Oracle Ge, The best thing to do is to write in a journal each meaning for the cards. One the cards that represent people, you will see 2 different colors on the top & bootm, one Yellow and one Brown meaning a BLond and Burnette. Hope this helps. Your friend Golden Moon

It's good to hear from you again. Thanks for the advice.

Your friend,

Sam