How Many Lenormand decks do you have total?

danieljuk

I have 6 Lenormand decks and one set of stones. It took me a long time to buy a second deck after my first ever buy. I used the same deck constantly. There is decks I use more often but the different decks do provide different readings, just like tarot :)

Disa

8 Lenormand decks:
* Full Moon Lenormand
* Melissa's Wicked Sibyl--LE/OOP-Thx MoonGypsy!!!
* Samhain LE/OOP Vintage Lenormand by seven stars-Thx MoonGypsy
* Samhain Lenormand 2015 by Seven Stars
* The Lenormand Fortune-telling Cards: The Legendary 18th-Century Oracle
* The Pagan Lenormand Oracle
* Under the Roses Lenormand
* Witchy Lennies Lenormand

It's mostly MoonGypsy's fault I have any at all:p

tarotlova

I have three, Titania's Fortune Telling Cards, these were my first Lenormand deck and how I learnt the cards. Blue Owl & Gilded Reverie which I adore :)

Tag_jorrit

I have a bunch, but it doesn't count because I make 'em. ;)

Aster Breo

I have a bunch, but it doesn't count because I make 'em. ;)

In your case, maybe the question should be: How many decks do you have that you didn't make? ;-)

TarotDreamer

I have a total of 14 decks:
Under the Roses
Gilded Reverie
Piatnik
Malpertuis
A.S.S.
French Cartomancy (it's the deck in the "Easy Lenormand" set)
Fairy Lenormand
Egyptian
Old Arabian
New York Lenormand by Robert Place (one with playing card inserts and one with Tarot card inserts)
Wanderwust (one bridge-sized and one mini)
and the Unforgettable Lenormand

Tag_jorrit

Piatnik, VASS, Blue-Red & White Owls, Edmund Zebrowski's Lenormand de Marseille, Day of the Dead and Pixie's Astounding, Palimpset, Melissa's, Lilac Twilight, Astro, Britta's, Viona's. And a couple of others buried somewhere.

Teheuti

117 (had no idea I had so many). At least a dozen are more than 100 years old, and a bunch are modern reproductions (love having those to work with). A few are duplicates or mini+standard sizes.

I also have quite a few other old cartomancy decks (not included in the count above).

greatdane

OK I would pay money

to see collections like Teheuti's in a museum! Seriously, for those of you like Teheuti with large and old and unique collections, I would pay admission to a museum like that!

Aster Breo

117 (had no idea I had so many). At least a dozen are more than 100 years old, and a bunch are modern reproductions (love having those to work with). A few are duplicates or mini+standard sizes.

I also have quite a few other old cartomancy decks (not included in the count above).

This makes me feel so much better about my tiny collection! :-D