View Single Post
Sad Oracle

danieljuk 
Sad Oracle

This card came up for me today in a difficult personal reading and it definitely always says to me what thoughtful posted about "can't see the wood for the trees". In the interpretation for this card by Kim, she talks about mental and physical burdens have been weighing on your spirit and in time this can lead to hopelessness and depression.

Sometimes we get into a situation where we can't move ahead, all those branches are in the way! So what are the options now?

- walk away and give up?
- accept you simply cannot get through that path ahead and change plans?
- I think the solution offered by this card is there is light on the other side but it's blocked currently, you might not be able to see the way through currently but that doesn't mean you won't find a way in future. I think what's offered by this card is hope but you have to have faith you will get through it.

It's interesting I think that the branches are not spiky or jagged, like rose thorns. Nor is it a brick wall or the huge looming mountains of the eight of cups, there is a hope and faith there. It's not going to be easy though, it's a difficult journey ahead but there is a way
Top   #5