Card 65 - The Fee Lion

Aximili

The Fee Lion comes to us all in one form or another, whether we recognise him or not. He is that little, nagging voice that reminds us to do those little jobs that, while small and unimportant to us, make someone else's life that much easier or more pleasant. His accusing face peers out at you from his card, saying "I know and you know it needs to be done, so why don't you do it".

Jewel

I find him quite funny and sneaky. When I am acting all pouty and skulking around that is the Fee Lion in me *LOL*. When I get him as my card of the day I know it is a day that I need to watch my emotional reactions and not take things too personally. He is a bit self centered in that manner, but he is kind of cute *LOL*.

Aximili

*Laugh* I find him very cute (not as cute as Gloominous though ;) ) but I just don't see that side of him. Maybe I need to spend more time with him, and get to know him better.

Kahlie

Well, the Fee Lion is not sneaky with me, but he always reminds me why I sometimes get a backache! He's bend over so far! He's always telling me not to 'do' so many things for others, but take some time out for myself too. And to watch my posture!

I love him, even when there is a gentle scolding involved, but usually I overwork so he's there to tell me to play ;) Which makes him rather lovable!

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie said:
I love him, even when there is a gentle scolding involved, but usually I overwork so he's there to tell me to play ;) Which makes him rather lovable!
~giggles~ wish he would tell me to play! He does crack me up though, and I do like him.

Aximili

He's never struck me as being playful, as I said earlier. With me he is always serious. Though, oddly enough, so are most of my Fae. They seem to be more quiet and reserved than yours appear to be. Whether this is to lull me into a false sense of security before they hit me I'm not sure ;)

Jewel

Aximili, the more time you spend with them the more sides to them you will meet. They can be quiet and reserved, but they can be quite playful and mischevious at other times. They can also be quite serious, particularly when working on healing projects. They are certainly not one-dimensional.

Aximili

*Laughs* I never said they were one dimensional. All I meant was that they seemed a lot more reserved with me than they seem to have been with you. Maybe they're just finding out how much they can get away with ;)

Jewel

Aximili said:
*Laughs* I never said they were one dimensional. All I meant was that they seemed a lot more reserved with me than they seem to have been with you. Maybe they're just finding out how much they can get away with ;)
I have also been hanging around them for 7 years ...

Aximili

Seven? Wow. How long did it take for them to really open up to you?