View Single Post
Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Grizabella 

I'll give you my opinion and then you can shoot me at sundown. Nobody wants to just read the freakin' cards and tell fortunes anymore. They might get something wrong and be looking stupid, they think. Remember the old saying...if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull.....t? Well its something like that, in my opinion. I apologize to the many non-fortune tellers here. It's a shame more people don't use the cards to tell fortunes because they're missing the awe-inspiring magic Tarot holds.

I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bath water, though. The dedicated effort and inspiration of card creators is tremendously appreciated. Helping to add depth to the cards and working hard to write the books after doing all their research has given us some beautiful, mystical and awesome tools to use no matter how readers decide to use them.

I don't intend to insult anyone but I suppose I may have. I do think that everyone who uses the cards should commit themselves to telling fortunes for six months. Then if the magic hasn't happened...well, the magic WILL happen.

I love this forum and its members and I don't aim this at any one person.

Is it gonna hurt when the bullets hit? Please finish me off quickly and humanely.
Top   #32