View Single Post
Citizen

geronimo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenest View Post
I started a 'complex' thread about tarot ... its covered in webs down in the GD forum (the one wth the creaky old oak doors) . Its about my astro-spread. The whole deck is laid out as a model of the cosmos.

IF the deck can be used as A map of the cosmos (and psyche ; as above so below) then , we can have a simple view or a complex one ... which is better? That depends ...

But I know the cosmos itself (inside and out) is a rather complex thing. It can be explained in simpler ways ... but it doesnt have to have a 'simple' view or understanding to explain it simpler , and sometimes an evolved understanding can make a simple explanation (or reading ? ) more ... hmmmm ...... succinct .
The answer is always simple, but first things need to be complex. So I personally don't find it a matter of, simple OR complex. Like Einstein and e=mc2. Like Nietzsche and "You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star." And the problem now is... people build simplicity atop of simplicity. Where is the transformation?! The evolution? Makes me think of people who get their news from headlines.. sure you might have an idea of what's going on in the world, but you can't say that you actually know. Then that just leads to being mislead and not knowing a GD thing!!
Top   #58