The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

All Is One

Equidies, I was late in mailing the blanks......the baby needed to come out three weeks early...

I do have the blanks packaged ans addressed for you and they are going out today or tomorrow.

Equidies

Thanks for the kind offer, gregory :) If the cards I linked above are the right ones it may be better for me to order them, otherwise I will email you to arrange things. I am drawing 2 copies of the Queen of Pentacles so 2 cards would leave no margin for error and I'm not sure I trust myself to get the process right first attempt :eek:

I'm not sure if the cards that were sent to me by All Is One are delayed due to this country's inability to deal with the snow we've been given of late, or if they're otherwise lost in the system. Either way, they're more likely to turn up once I've arranged alternatives as life does enjoy a giggle ;)

Can anyone tell me if the blank cards I linked in my previous post would be the correct ones? They're out of stock at amazon.co.uk but play.com have some in stock. This should mean I get them about 3 days after placing the order.

On a less confused note, the 9 of wands is great! Very cute, and those mice have splendidly cheery tastes in scarves :)

Warm regards,
~E~

All Is One

All Is One said:
Equidies, I was late in mailing the blanks......the baby needed to come out three weeks early...

I do have the blanks packaged ans addressed for you and they are going out today or tomorrow.

those are the right ones!!!!!

i have about 5 for you, they go out regardless..... :)

Equidies

Oopsie! Sorry All Is One, you posted as I was composing my masterpiece! ;)

All Is One said:

Thanks for the update, much appreciated. Very understandable delay - you had a much more important delivery to deal with! Congratulations! :party:

I suspect a later sending was a blessing in disguise anyway. As I mentioned, we've had some snow here which has caused all sorts of trouble with deliveries. It's on its way out now so there's even less chance of a problem :) I shall be sure to let you folks know as soon as they arrive, and keep you posted on my progress.

Thanks again :)

Warm regards,
~E~

Equidies

All Is One said:
those are the right ones!!!!!

i have about 5 for you, they go out regardless.....
Hehe, once again I missed your post whilst composing :)

Thanks both for the information and the cards! :)

Warm regards,
~E~

All Is One

Looks like we're on the same party line for posting :)

rhombchick

Sorry guys. I haven't been in the thread a while, but I posted my cards ages ago, maybe a week after I posted the scans on here.....?
They should have well and truly been received by now!!!!
Why does this stuff always happen to me!!!!!

If they haven't been received, I only have two spares, so I could maybe make another one of each??
I am hoping against hope though that they are there somewhere...... :'(

Eowyn

If there is urgent need, I still have 3 spare cards. PM in any case (you want me to ship the blank cards or to draw cards, I would love to do so)

Cat*

rhombchick said:
Sorry guys. I haven't been in the thread a while, but I posted my cards ages ago, maybe a week after I posted the scans on here.....?
They should have well and truly been received by now!!!!
Why does this stuff always happen to me!!!!!

If they haven't been received, I only have two spares, so I could maybe make another one of each??
I am hoping against hope though that they are there somewhere...... :'(
Hey! Good to hear from you! :)
I don't think you/we need to worry about your cards all too much at this point. It's been a while that Feretian has posted updates about the cards she received (I understand she's terribly busy). So let's wait until she confirms that your cards aren't there before we panic.

(This is where you last posted about the cards and attached a scan of the Four of Cups, just so we can find it easily.)

I'm also glad to hear that Equidies and All Is One have sorted out the blank cards issue. :)

I've been a busy mouse myself. I procrastinated on drawing my last card for this project by doing something else for this project (I believe that deserves a special Procrastinator's Strategy Prize, All Is One!). :D

I'll put my newest achievement into an extra post, for easy updating... (yes, it's another LIST! :party:)

Cat*

A. Nonny Mouse Deck (1/3) -- Major Arcana

This is a list of the current status of the Nonny Deck.

It has been compiled from the information in all three Nonny threads (i.e. he first Nonny thread that is linked in the first post of this thread, the Deck Raffle thread, and this thread). I've used the search function to the best of my ability and hope I have not missed anything. If I did, please let me know.

Please also let me know if you have sent LWB entries to Feretian but didn't post them in the thread (or know for sure that someone else did).

If you know anything at all about the questions that have been bolded, please let us know as soon as possible!!!

-------------

[size=+1]Major Arcana :party: complete! :party:[/size]

0 Fool - Keigh -- LWB: The journey begins with a leap of faith.

I Magician - minrice -- LWB: This card is about being in your element and going forth with skill and confidence!
The message in the Magician is one of empowerment! You have the tools and the skills necessary to accomplish your task...should you only become conscious of them! You bring the "Magic" to your life, see what special effects you can create!

II High Priestess - Aulruna -- LWB: A mouse full of wisdom and mystery. She is the gateway to many mysteries and hidden knowledge,
and as the guardian of the pomegranate, has a connection to the underworld and symbolizes the fertility of the spirit.

III Empress - NEW: reassigned to Eowyn -- LWB (1): A pregnant and happy Nonny Empress enjoys her lands, the warmth of the breeze under a blue sky, reflecting love in her gesture. The Empress indicates creativity at it’s maximum. Wheat, poppies and green pasture indicates abundance. The fresh running water symbolizes her fertility and her power to create. // LWB (2): An elegant and powerful Nonny Empress offers ripe grapes while holding chrysanthemums in her other hand. The stars represent her maturity, her loving stare shows her deep feelings, and the fruits and flowers shows abundance. Her cloak is rich in symbolism, including water and greenery, which reminds us her fertility and her power to create.

IV Emperor - moderndayruth -- LWB: Once upon a time, Mice Emperor decided to marry his daughter. The young Princess was beautiful and charming and many were courting her. The Princess was head over hills in love with a young mouse, but they kept their relationship secret because he was neither from a noble family nor reach. / The Emperor announced that he will marry his daughter to whomever proved to be the most powerful – and while many contests were organized – the Emperor started his own research. / Firstly, the Emperor spoke to the Sun and praised it for being the most powerful force and asking the Sun to become his son in low. / The Sun answered that while he was powerful, the cloud could easily hide him, so the cloud was the most powerful. / The Emperor then adressed the Cloud, but the Cloud – as much as he was flattered, responded that the Wind can blow him away, so the Wind was more powerful. / The Wind in its turn, while thanking for the offer – responded that Wall can stop him. / Finally, the Emperor spoke to the Wall and, while being flattered, the Wall said that a mouse in fact can make holes in any wall – so thus mice are the Super Power... / There stood Princess' love and the Emperor, having understood that the biggest power in the world is Love itself – pronounced them husband and wife and they lived happily ever after. (Adopted from a Chinese fairytale) // Meaning of the card: The Emperor is usually said to denote power, authority, a father figure and control, but it could also be seen more mystically - maybe as Jimi Hendrix puts it: "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

V Hierophant - Stefficus -- LWB: This mouse is the keeper of ritual, tradition, and knowledge and is happy to share his wisdom. He knows how to get the cheese and will counsel you not to be lured by the cheese in the trap. Experience has made him somewhat inflexible, however. The young mice think he's boring and bossy, but most of the older mice know his importance and usefulness.

VI Lovers - Oddity -- LWB: Two mice, in golden summer sunshine, whose tails make the shape of a heart: Healing, sharing, connecting – finding the part that we didn't know was missing, until now. Love is what we create together. It is something neither of us could create alone, on our own. Together we make the world finer, better, more beautiful than before.

VII Chariot - reassigned to Aulruna -- LWB: Skill is needed to achieve the impossible - controlling cats.

VIII Strength - Ravenswing -- LWB: There's a fable about a group of mice living in a house who were terrorized by the house cat. It would come upon them quietly, catching some and scattering the others. One day the mice had a meeting.
"We have to do something about that cat," said the leader.
"Yes, but what?" a few murmured.
"I know," piped up one of the youngest mice. "If the cat had a bell, we would hear him coming and be gone before he came."
The other mice thought this a wonderful idea.
An old mouse looked at the group, shaking his head.
"Yes," he said. "It is a marvelous idea. But who is going to put the bell on the cat???"

IX Hermit - missycab -- LWB: An old mouse wanders in a field. His road is lightes by the stars in the sky and his flashlight. / Meanings: voluntary solitude, searching for answers, deep thoughts, philosofical approach.

X Wheel of Fortune - Sebavin -- LWB: Clouds lift up a small mouse preparing to enter the wheel. On the opposite side an older mouse descends, having completed this cycle of his journey. The mouse currently in the wheel is cycling through the changing seasons of his life. // Divinatory meanings: Change, chance, fortune, the end or beginning of a cycle.

XI Justice - Lutestring -- LWB: A mouse balances carefully on a fine line (or tree branch, on the other version) holding a sword and scales. Its a fine line maintaining the balance of justice.

XII Hanged Man - All Is One -- LWB: One must hang there until one becomes not a mouse but a tree, a pool of water, and a mountain.

XIII Death - gregory -- LWB: It's dead. It might resurrect and bring transformation. Or it might not. Depends on the question.

XIV Temperance - truelighth -- LWB: Knowing what is enough and what is too much. Moderation is Key.

XV Devil - Cat* -- LWB: Stop blaming others for your own choices. There's no such thing as a free lunch... // Rx: ...but maybe you can make a deal with the Devil. Note: The reversed meanings are meant to offer a different perspective on the same concept. They can also be taken as shadow aspects of the card. Actual shuffling for reversed cards is optional.

XVI Tower - rabble -- LWB: Struck by a sudden occurence. Will likely result in dramatic change of perspective.

XVII Star - franniee -- LWB: Starlight, Star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight.
Keep your wishes defined and close to your heart, they are its beats. The universe is on your side .... just give it a clue.

XVIII Moon (1) - Eowyn -- LWB: Earth’s only natural satellite, responsible of ocean’s tides, confusion and kitten running all night in my backyard when it’s full moon. The Moon is in “synchronous rotation”, which is the fancy way to say that it rotates about its axis in the same time it takes it to orbit us. This is why we always see one side of the Moon. The other one doesn’t exist. What happens to the Moon during new moon remains a mystery.

XVIII Moon (2) Feretian -- LWB: A Mouse sleeps curled in her safe burrow; she dreams she is floating all the way to the Moon and beyond. Pay attention to your dreams; you are trying to tell yourself something that you are unable to recognize in your waking hours.

XIX Sun - Keigh -- LWB: Basking in happiness and satisfaction.

XX Judgment - Cat* -- LWB: Waking up. Getting through to the other side. The light at the end of the tunnel... // Rx: ...sometimes is an oncoming train. Note: The reversed meanings are meant to offer a different perspective on the same concept. They can also be taken as shadow aspects of the card. Actual shuffling for reversed cards is optional.

XXI World - gregory -- LWB: Round and round we go; I want off; I'm dizzy.

The Happy Mouse - truelighth -- LWB: You may think that you are in control, but wait until you accidently press 'delete'...

...the Minor Arcana will follow in two extra posts...