The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

Eowyn

LWB for the empress

Both Nonny Empresses done.... there are 2 different cards. I just need to confirm the address to send them... if anyone knows... please PM me.

ETA: I've got the address.

III THE EMPRESS

1) A pregnant and happy Nonny Empress enjoys her lands, the warmth of the breeze under a blue sky, reflecting love in her gesture. The Empress indicates creativity at it’s maximum. Wheat, poppies and green pasture indicates abundance. The fresh running water symbolizes her fertility and her power to create.

2) An elegant and powerful Nonny Empress offers ripe grapes while holding chrysanthemums in her other hand. The stars represent her maturity, her loving stare shows her deep feelings, and the fruits and flowers shows abundance. Her cloak is rich in symbolism, including water and greenery, which reminds us her fertility and her power to create.

gregory

Update. I found rabble. She has done the Tower; she cannot do the 3 Swords as she was diagnosed with breast cancer and has only just finished chemo - that's why she hasn't been here in so long. (I hope she won't mind my saying this....)

Eowyn has taken her other card on. But I am SO glad she is still in, and look forward to seeing her cards. :)

Send good vibes !

Cat*

~O8> Lists updated. <8O~

Oh dear, what a true Tower experience for rabble! (((rabble))) :love:
I'm happy to hear that we'll be able to have her cards in our decks after all!

And did I ever publicly thank Eowyn for stepping in and saving the day by drawing the Empresses and the Three of Swords? :thumbsup:

gregory

To the three people whose list entries are NOT updated - they will be when Cat* reads my PM.... :D :*

Cat*

gregory said:
To the three people whose list entries are NOT updated - they will be when Cat* reads my PM.... :D :*
They are now. :)

Cat had too many browser tabs open and overlooked one of gregory's PMs. :|

missycab

Hello!! It's been a while since I've been here (life got in the way!), but thanks to Gregory, I'm back here with the descriptions of the cards I did (Hermit & 5 of pents)

(Luckily I wrote them down on paper)

IX The Hermit
An old mouse wanders in a field. His road is lightes by the stars in the sky and his flashlight.

Meanings: voluntary solitude, searching for answers, deep thoughts, philosofical approach.

5 of Pentacles
It is Winter and it is snowing hard. A poor mouse sits by a closed window. It's warmer inside. The mouse has only an old blanket that gives him little warmth.

Meanings: poverty, cold treatment, economic struggles, finding closed doors, need of warmth and affection.

gregory

Bless you my child - and your cards will be with Feretian, I think :D

missycab

gregory said:
Bless you my child - and your cards will be with Feretian, I think :D
Yep, sent them already (last year, I think?)

Cat*

missycab said:
Yep, sent them already (last year, I think?)
Feretian has put them up in the Deck Raffle thread way back when, so we know they have definitely and safely arrived! :)

gregory

OK; I am crosseyed from this thread already and didn't go through that one too.... Whew. Not much left missing :) Anyone know Guiding Cauldron ? We could use her LWB bits.... or an assurance that they went to Ferry. Other than that I have at least heard from everyone now.

xxxxx