The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

Eowyn

stefficus your LWB entries are great!

A couple of days ago I reviewed all the scanned images of the cards so far. The decks are really fantastic... and it seems the LWB will be a piece by it's own :D

gregory

The deck is about to be adopted by a New Mouse Mother.

Ferry's mother is sick, among other stuff, and she just can't carry on. Watch this space for an update.

And send her good thoughts. She has been wonderful and I hope will be back with us soon - but she says she just can't carry on worrying about this on top of everything else.

Eowyn

Well, that is bad news about her Mom....

Thank you Feretian for all your time and love into this adventure. Sending good energies to you and your Mom. (((Ferret and Mom))) :heart:

Cat*

I'm sorry to hear that life is so rough for Feretian and family! If you talk to her, will you send her some big Myce hugs (they sound small but are very powerful!)?

That said, I'm happy to hear that there seems to be a new Mouse Mother in the making...

To avoid any confusion during the transfer:

- What about the few cards that haven't been sent, yet? Where should they go? (I think this is important for Eowyn, Equidies and me.)

- What about the LWB entries that have been sent to Feretian but not re-sent to any of us or re-posted in a thread? Do we wait until the new Mouse Mother has taken stock of what's there before we send any further reminders/requests? (e.g. Umbrae said his entry had been mailed but never opened - I assume he means that he has PMed it to Feretian but she never got around to opening the PM...)

Eowyn

I haven't received the new blank cards yet, btw.

gregory

OK listen up.

GRANNY MOUSE is taking over from her DaughterMouse the Squilla Mother. As a Supportive Mom thing, you know :angel:

Unless you all object ? Speak now if so. You have 25 minutes..... (no really, I will do it; I have been in from the start and most people know me as harmless.)

Ish.

Also I do have the time. And HEAVEN knows the inclination !

So - mail to ME - PM if you need my addy. And yes - for the LWBs allegedly with her - let's hold fire for now. We have no reason to even suggest she has lost anything.....

But there is one project Ferry has been into that needs someone else, preferably in the US.
I bought a canvas and glaze so someone could collage all the stamps and postmarks as another bit to raffle;

That is SO not me. Does anyone (preferably Stateside) know how to do this and could take it on ? (unless being free of responsibility for the DECK would mean she wanted to do it of course....) You'd have to do it and then be ready to mail it out to a raffle winner..... (takings could cover postage if needs be...)

ETA see below; Ferry will do it - but I am leaving the post so people can see what will be up for raffling !

Eowyn - how long does mail USUALLY take to you from the UK ???? *worried*

Eowyn

17 days.

When I won a subscription competence I won a Sulis Bag, and I kept the original package. It was sent on 02/02/09. I searched the winner's thread and read my own post, it says I received the package on feb 19. So 17 days.

gregory

OK - so when did I mail..... Ummmmm

ETA post date here says 2 weeks, so that is within.....

gregory

Glad Tidings !!!!!

Ferry will do the collage herself - she can manage that, now she hasn't the worry and the totally unnecessary guilt she was feeling about the deck. I'm SO glad - I can't think of anyone better. We are back on track and the stuff is being packaged up as we speak.

So anyone who was swinging the lead - stop now. I am meaner than she are }) This shall be done. And SOON !