Horary Readings

franniee

Refining my question

OK let's skip the first question.....

I'ld much rather know - Will the upturn/upsurge in my husband's business continue? After being quite slow his business has been very busy the past couple of months and I would love to know that it will continue and grow even more and that our slow times and anxieties over finances are behind us! :heart:

Is that ok? I hope. :)

Minderwiz

OK. Are you in any way a part of the business? I'll assume for the chart that you are not. However if it's a partnership, even an unequal one, that might alter things a little.

franniee

Minderwiz said:
OK. Are you in any way a part of the business? I'll assume for the chart that you are not. However if it's a partnership, even an unequal one, that might alter things a little.

Well he owns it 100% but I am listed as an officer - VP I think - and I can sign checks and what not. I also do some book keeping and filing and I help out with the phones and such when need be - I also do the ads and marketing, banking - call clients.

Minderwiz

That might complicate it but I'll see what I can do with the reading. I'm not going to change the chart I cast but I might add some qualifications to it.

I'll have a think and then post later today. I might also be entering a dialogue with you over this one as we go.

franniee

Minderwiz said:
That might complicate it but I'll see what I can do with the reading. I'm not going to change the chart I cast but I might add some qualifications to it.

I'll have a think and then post later today. I might also be entering a dialogue with you over this one as we go.

Whatever you need. This is fascinating!!! Thank you :heart:

Do you need my husband's chart? His is tricky - he was born in Pireaus Greece and moved to NY when he was 3. His time of birth is iffy...... it computes to a Sag with Aries rising but his personality doesn't jive with that..... his moon is in libra like me... I'll go see if I can find it.... I never remember the time because I don't think it is accurate.

Ronia

I'd be grateful to have one too. I want to know if I'll succeed with my book by the end of this year? (This means selling it to a publisher not seeing it on the shelves as the latter may take another year but once sold to a publisher it's already a success). Thanks a lot!

P.S. I understand you don't need my birth chart but I have it in case you decide you want to look at it. :) http://picasaweb.google.ca/simplyaven/NatalChart#5464615955681265554

Sophie

Hello Minderwiz :)

If you're still offering, I have a question for you.

"Even though I am applying late in the year, will I be accepted on a good course, in a good geographical area for me, starting this September?"

Minderwiz

Reading for franniee

The first task, as always is to check the chart’s validity. In this case we have a chart cast at the hour of the Moon and the Ascendant is in Cancer, so there is clear and strong agreement between chart and the hour ruler.

Secondly there is the issue of ‘considerations before judgement’ and the only one here is that the Moon is slow. That probably means that things will not proceed as quickly as hoped for.
Franniee is signified by the Moon and her husband by Saturn, a good symbolism of a wife and husband who are in the prime of life. However there is a problem using Saturn as a significator. The partner’s money (husband’s in this case) is the eighth House and Saturn also rules that too (and indeed the ninth). If I need to use the eighth, which is very likely here, I need some way of distinguishing between husband and his money. There are no other planets in the relevant houses (7th and 8th) so I must look to see what the almutens (planets with most essential dignity at the degree of the cusp) of the houses are. The almuten of the seventh is Mars (which is exalted in Capricorn and also is term ruler for the last 5 degrees). The almuten of the eighth is Saturn. So I have no choice for the eighth but I do have a choice for the seventh. So I will use Mars as his significator and Saturn as the significator of his money.

So what of our two principle people. Franniee’s significator is the Moon , which is peregrine in the sixth. She is not in good condition. The Moon’s last aspect was a square to Saturn (his money) so there may be some tension about money matters (and given the question it’s clearly something that is on her mind and shown by the chart). He is Mars, in better shape with dignity by face, but that’s as low as it gets without being bad. So he is either only just surviving financially or is having devote an awful lot of time and effort to the business, which perhaps saps his energies, without actually debilitating him. We need to look at the business and income to see which is most likely.

His business is his trade or profession and that is his tenth House, which is the fourth house of the radical chart. The ruler of the fourth is Mercury, which is retrograde in Taurus in the eleventh House. Mercury is usually a fast planet, second only to the Moon but currently it is very slow moving – not much faster than Mars, and is slowing down for it’s station Direct in a few days time. A possible symbolism might be a slowing down and contraction of business followed by a quiet period and then a speed up and return to growth, In terms of essential dignity ,Mercury is strong through mutual receptions with Venus so the business is essentially sound.

There are two possibilities for the business’s money. The eighth House, which is his resources and money and the fifth House, the resources and money of the business. The subtlety here lies in whether there is a legal and or practical distinction between the two. If the business is a company with limited liability then there is a distinction and we need to consider both houses. If he is a sole trader, with unlimited liability, then only the eighth is relevant.

Assuming that the business is incorporated, then the fifth is our first port of call and this is ruled by Venus, the strongest planet in terms of essential dignity. Venus is also in the eleventh, in Gemini, ruling Mercury in Taurus. Both planets are strong through mutual receptions. Currently the business is doing well and has very good resources, however both are inextricably tied together – if one fails then so will the other. Luckily, both are in early degrees of their sign, so this beneficial mutual reception should continue for some time.

The eighth is ruled by Saturn which has only moderate dignity, It seems that he leaves a fair amount of money in the business , rather than draw out all that is possible – which is a sensible strategy for building a business. So it’s likely that Mars relative weakness is a symbol of him working hard to expand the business rather than a financial weakness.

What are his priorities for the business? Mars is in Leo ruled by the Sun, which is also the triplicity ruler, so his first thoughts are for whatever the Sun rules. The sun rules, the second House – franniee’s resources and money. He’s working for her, or to provide for her. Mars is also in the terms of Venus – the business’ money. He’s also working to make the business a success but primarily to provide for the family and franniee in particular. This is re-emphasised by Saturn, (his money) being in the fourth house (his trade or profession, and of course, the family home)

Will the business continue to be successful?

The Moon is entering an applying sextile to Mercury – this perhaps indicates that the business is going to give more to franniee. However as we have seen Mercury is retrograde and slowing down. If the business is slowing down then his money will also slow down and Saturn is retrograde. Saturn will slow down and station direct at the end of this month. Thereafter it will move forward but slowly at first. So both the business and his money are going to slow down and then slowly move forward again.

What sort of time scale are we talking here? Mercury is in a fixed sign, which suggests long term but in a succedent House which suggest Medium term. Saturn is in a mutable sign, which suggests medium term but in an angular house which suggests long term. Venus is a mutable sign in a succeedent house which suggests medium term. So the business is sound and will prosper but the income flows will be medium to long term in becoming regular. The business’ earnings will be growing in the medium term but the benefits to franniee and husband will be medium to long term. I’d take medium term as months and long term as years, so I would think we are talking the best part of year for the benefits to come and possibly longer. Bear in mind though Mercury (business) and Venus (business earnings) are quite strong so the rewards should be good!

I'm assuming here that the business is incorporated in some form or other - it has a separate legal status - if not then Venus becomes irrelevant. Perhaps you could let me know.

Minderwiz

Let me just check the order of play (so to speak)

1. Nytebugg
2 Moderndayruth
3. Venus rising
4. Ronia
5. Fudugazi

Hopefully I've not missed anyone there.

For the moment I'll not accept any more questions till I've covered those five as I need something of a life LOL.