The Vulpine Tarot

Mabon-Tail

cardlady22 said:
Most definitely! The added colors really speak about bringing things into being & (in comparison) make the first version look like an angel on visitation.
Alta said:
wow, Mabon-Tail, that version of The Universe is great. I think you really stepped it up with that card!!
Thanks. :3 It turns out that the symbolism in the second version works on many more levels than the first one did. Using more colors has brought out a sort of simultaneous unity and distinction between The Universe and the four Aces. It actually kinda reminds me of Captain Planet, what with five separate elements coming together to create a much more powerful whole.

Mabon-Tail

I just posted the Two of Cups to deviantART a few minutes ago. The foxes here are both Cape Foxes. Personally, I love the way the background turned out. :3

cardlady22

OMG! That water & its reflections/sparkles is incredible! I am so ready to snag my DH and trot off to that island . . . as long as the helicopter would come drop me a copy of your deck when it's available!

Alta

Your cards are really increasing in dimensionality (is that a word? :)) since you began. That is a warm and inviting scene and radiates the feel that I associate with 2 of cups.

Mabon-Tail

^w^ I posted The Seeker to dA a few minutes ago after pulling an all-nighter working on it. Seeing that winter's on its way, it seems highly appropriate that I made this card when I did.

Alta

hahaha..... we just had a huge snowstorm and that is me, furious at my snow removal service. :joke:

That is one awesome Hermit. Sort of a Jedi Knight Hermit, which isn't that bad because they were all about inner discipline and not letting outside influences throw them off course.

Mabon-Tail

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't appeal for responses in my thread, but does anyone else have any feedback on The Seeker (The Hermit)?

cardlady22

I've been a bit boggled by how to express what I feel when I look at The Seeker. Concept is absolutely there for me. I love the snowstorm obscuring all details of the landscape. Something strikes me as foreign, or not quite in the right world :confused: I can't tell if it's the glow in his eyes, or the one in his staff. Maybe I'm just off?

ETA: Or is that the point? :laugh:

Mabon-Tail

cardlady22 said:
I've been a bit boggled by how to express what I feel when I look at The Seeker. Concept is absolutely there for me. I love the snowstorm obscuring all details of the landscape. Something strikes me as foreign, or not quite in the right world :confused: I can't tell if it's the glow in his eyes, or the one in his staff. Maybe I'm just off?

ETA: Or is that the point? :laugh:
What do you mean by "not quite in the right world?"

cardlady22

The closest thing I can get to would be like movies where there is an alien inhabiting a body . . . looking out. Here to explore this new planet & its inhabitants. And someone observing them would feel this tremendous Power! That what's inside that "outer casing" is so much more. Maybe it's the shades used in the yellows?

Does that make even less sense?