Tarotstones

aranarose

Chronata said:
Ok...I know I'm not really supposed to mention prices here!
(...but $35 for majors, and $50 for a full 78)

That's what I'm thinking. And customizing is acceptable to a point...unless it comes to the color of the stones...because right now it's not that easy to find good colors in bulk!

I would so very, very happily pay that for a full 78! I love working sortilege, and to do it with Tarot meanings? Utterly brilliant! And now to work that into my budget, because I must have!

MysticalMoose

Chronata They look FANTASTIC!!!!! :D :heart:

MM :D

IceKat

I had originally thought you stuck copies to the backs of clear glass stones, but wow... That's a crazy-detailed project!

Chronata

Nice to see ya here Icekat!

My dreamstone oracle sets have the little pics glued on them, because it was easier than making them by hand (though the originals of those are done in polymer.)

I have made a couple of sets of these tarot onesnow...full 78! I'll have to put up a new pic!

gregory

Mine are coming to me... *get over here my precioussessssss*

Eyebright

gregory said:
Mine are coming to me... *get over here my precioussessssss*
Ditto. I can't wait for mine to be ready and here and in my grubby little paws! :D

Briar Rose

Now this artist has arrived!!!! They are beautiful!

firecatpickles

Wow! I could totally combine my conchomancy with these suckers :D

Dusk Till Dawn

Oh! I am so awaiting these! My first purchase in more than a Month!!
Love them!!

mimiraj

I just took a deep gulp and pm'd about a set of 78. They are just so beautiful. I swear this is the last tarot oriented whatever that I am going to get for the next forever.. well at least months anyway. Just think of the ease of shuffling them :D.. Reach in and you will pull out the correct ones by intuition, for me anyway. :D