The All Hallows Tarot

a_shikhs

I love the Emperor.. He is so adorable. hehe.. :D Is this going to be a majors only deck or with the minors too? I really really want this deck now.. :)

Chronata

well, It will be majors at first...

But I have a lot of great ideas for minors (will probably stick with traditional suit titiles, but change around the representation of those suit objects a bit)
So...we will see what happens!

I am still a bit embarrassed to tell you how long this deck took to make (ok..longer than 5 minutes per card...) and the minors may come easily to me as well...

but I do have a whole slew of Minors to paint for my Masquerade deck, and I will probably be taking care of many of those first!

RubyRuby

What a great looking deck. I look forward to seeing the rest of them.

truelighth

Chronata, you really outdid yourself! What a wonderful deck! I love the cards I have seen so far. And the High Priestess is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing this with us. And if you do print a limited edition, please put my name on your list :). Keep up the great work!

chrisam-crystals

me too!

i am always in awe of people who can draw or paint proper pictures, as i can only do abstract......whenever i try to draw a person, they usually end up looking rather picasso-ish! lol

Satori

I love the Empress...she is very cute.
What I love about your decks Chronata is the element of sweetness blended with great symbolism and a feeling of having visited another world.

WolfSpirit

Chronata what a lovely deck :D
Those are definitely archetypes with character and personality.
My favourite so far is the Empress (but the snake and owl probably help with that too)

Eco74

Oh, that pair did it.
I want my name on the pre-order-list too! :)

Satori

Chronata, is that Empress you? And the Emporer your hubby???
C'mon...fess up!

Chronata

Ha Elf...I laughed initially at your post...but then I thought about it some more...

actually I DO have the outfit that the Empress is wearing in my closet...complete with the magenta witch's hat!

and Bob does wear a tie like the the Emperor's every weekend...

and I did always want blue hair! :D

But I swear it was not a conscious thing! (unlike the Masquerade where you can my spouse on the Chariot, and me on the title card!)

Ok...two more today (the reason I am doing little preveiws is that I hope by the time I get to the "problem" card it will have been solved, and actually be finished!)

The NeoTribalist Hierophant
and the Vampire Lovers!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 5hierophant.jpg
    5hierophant.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 217
  • 6lovers.jpg
    6lovers.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 217