Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

WhiteRaven

LadyMedusa said:
WhiteRaven and Catlin,

This morning I was cleaning out the car and when I went to vacum under the seat, I found several envelopes that had slid under there. I will drop them at post office this afternoon while I am out.

LadyMedusa

This totally slipped my mind. Someone last night brought the thought of this card back in my brain. LadyMedusa, I haven't received it yet. I'm wondering if it didn't get lost ?

ArwenNightstar

Scion said:
Arwen!

He just arrived. Thank you so much for sending him on soft wings...

Scion
That one is special. It is from one of my boys who is no longer with me. I miss him very much. But, he seemed to want a small piece of him to go to NYC!

Zhritza

Do I dare to hope?? Probably not, but...

arcanalefait said:
I know I have more extras than this, but right now I can only find the Queen of Coffins from the original Tarot of the Dead, and the Two TVs from the PoMo Tarot.

I wasn't even gonna bring it up 'cause it seemed hopeless, but if Arcana has a spare 2 TVs...

My PoMo is missing its 2 Bills. That's what I get for buying an OOP deck off Amazon (this is a few years ago now) that someone lists as "NEW." :p Actually the seller was a very nice girl who genuinely thought the thing was new; the place she got it from had re-shrinkwrapped it (nice!). Anyway, I am pretty resigned to having to buy another PoMo someday, but what the the heck: Has anyone got a spare 2 Bills? Don't all laugh at once. ;)

Also, my Wheel of Change has no 10 of Pentacles (Disks?), but it has a spare Queen of Swords if anyone wants her. And I have nearly an entire spare Medieval Scapini. Perhaps 10 or 15 of the cards are water-stained, which is why I got a whole new deck; but the rest of the cards, although not totally fresh 'n' minty, are certainly usable.

Elven

I have a request - which I hope someone, or a few people can help me with.

I am looking for Major Arcana cards from different decks (just one from each type of deck - not every deck made though ;)) for a creative Tarot project.

If you could pass along a card from a deck - I would be really grateful. Please pm me if you can help - pretty please :)

Baroque Bohemian Cats are one I would really love - any card will do though.

Blessings
Elven x

Elven

Hi Keigh :)

Thankyou so very much for the pm - I am really looking forward to receiving the cards you offered. Thankyou for your generosity.

Many Blessings
Elven x

lark

Needed: Empress from Tarot of the Old Path.
Mine was run over by a computer chair.
Poor dear. :(

April

Wanted:
Page of Cups from the Renaissance Tarot by Jane Lyle. I spent all of yesterday morning cutting off the borders only to discover that the deck is not complete.

Peace,
April

Update: Found it! All is right with the world! Wait, no it's not! We have a lot of work to do!

abella

You had quite a psychic dream there! :)

I lost a whole bunch of Tarot cards -- major arcana of the Tarot & You (my first deck) and the major arcana of the Golden Rider. Unfortunately Tarot & You is no longer in print. *sigh* But I still have the book! *yay*

I didn't even bother to contact the bar because I felt that someone else apparently needed them more than I. *grin*

If anything, I was more upset about the beautiful black cloth I had wrapped the cards in. *more sighing*. :)

Anyway, the title was interesting and the idea fantastic1 I did get an extra card from the Elemental oracle on "Organization" but since I need to be really organized, I decided to keep it. Also my ascendant is Capricorn so it all makes sense. But if someone is desperate for it here, I may be able to part ways. *grin*

linabeet said:
Just woke up from a dream.
This thread is for putting it to the tarot world that you're missing a certain card from a certain deck. Then, if you're lucky, someone out there will have a partial, wrecked, water damaged, or otherwise mysteriously incomplete deck with a replacement card that can be graciously bestowed upon you. Sort of like Tarot pen pals. Except you only mail one thing once.

(Another cool idea I had would be to trade a whole deck one card at a time, doing an extended Tarot pen pal thing. That would be interesting. But that's not this thread.)

Let the Searching begin.

The dream was correct.
I have the Morgan Greer Deck
Missing the Wheel of Fortune.

So far I've been out of luck.
Any lonely wheels spinning out there?

Graciously yours,
linda beet

abella

I should also mention that I have spares from the Hanson-Roberts pocket deck if anyone is in need of completing their set. If not, I use them for art collages and such. So please only people that are in need of completing their set. Cheers! :)

Sheri

Geez! It never even occurred to me that I could be missing cards from my decks! Some of them weren't in order out of the box (even though they were wrapped).

I'm off to take attendance!

valeria :)