View Single Post
Citizen

zhadee 
Citizen
CosmicBeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicBeing View Post
I'm a total slow poke lol But, I hope this gives an alternative view.

ahoy me hearty feedback for you

Quote:
row1
walking away from a temp position/part-time position or even extra duties/responsibilities that are tied to a Queen of spades person creating distance with a spouse or from home. (maybe you know someone in your life getting a divorce or just announce a separation)
I don't know about a divorce, but a workmate quit rather fast. She said her mother needs a lot of help now.
Quote:
row2
A deepening emotional bond that brings tears/double trouble through separation of living quarters (moving out) with a young or emotional-artistic person.
I still don't know who this could be.
Quote:
row3
Hand of a friend that pertains to practical man/business man/even male boss linked to various 5 of diamond stuff brings a message concerning money that is of small amounts (or pay raise.)
Still no pay raise. a
Quote:
Column1
Walking away from a deep emotional bond that leads to a a hand of friendship
I used to feel very close to a work mate, and this person had several plans for us, like writing a book and building up a ward. Now I reflected, I still see the friendship, but the emotional bond has gone. This has been painful.
Quote:
Column2
Extra responsibilities/duties that brings double trouble pertaining to a male business/practical figure.
Good grief, work was nearly killing me this month. 3 of my colleages called in sick, so for two weeks I had to cover for 3. On the last few days, I decided to leave. So I asked to be transferred, and emptied my locker. My superior seems to see me as a robot who only exists to do company's demands.

Quote:
Column3
Queen of spades goes through a separation of materialistic stuff (5 of diamond) or Queen of words going through a separation that leads to a shopping spree lol.
I konmari'd my flat and my life. Sill working on decluttering my mind and my heart.
Quote:
Column4
Distance from home brings a message concerning money or Distance bring emotional stability about a message concerning money.
no idea, honestly
Quote:
Column5
A spouse that was like the Jack of heart which is scattered brained or has small amount of money.
my spouse is no scatterbrain... well, sometimes .

Quote:
Let me know how your month goes!!
aye, hope ye like the feedback.
Top   #112