"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

strings of life

photokat said:
I don't think I'd understand it without the back story, either ; )

Darlin', as long as it makes sense to the 25K AT Members, that's all that matters!

It could be a L.E. of 100 decks, and that would be plenty.

Actually, it should come with a tinfoil hat and tinfoil cloth.

Or a roll of tinfoil only. Either way it would be awesome!
And wrapped in tin foil!

nisaba

aurarcana said:
Oh dear, I just pulled the 3 of Tin Foil Hats, 5 of Certificates, the 2 of Tea Pots Reversed and the 9 of Goats Reversed as a shadow card. It's going to be a week of ruin!
Oh dear, oh deary me! <scampers off>

strings of life

nisaba said:
Oh dear, oh deary me! <scampers off>
I should make that reading my signature.

WolfyJames

Does Aisselle know her name means armpit in French? I don't know if it's her real name but if it's not she should have picked something else. Aisselle sounds... weird. And if you add a v in front of Aisselle then it means dishes in French. Reminds me of that MMO player who had a name that meaned pooh pooh in French in the first MMO I played, someone kindly told him about it and he changed his name.

nisaba

photokat said:
Actually, it should come with a tinfoil hat and tinfoil cloth.

Or a roll of tinfoil only.
That's what's known as a "flatpack". Love it. There could be a ridiculous instruction booklet.

Who was it originally posted that very sexy photo of an easy-on-the-eyes girl wearing a tinfoil hat and a bare-midfiff tinfoil belly-dancing outfit (or so it looked)? I'm sure Aisselle wouldn't mind my passing on a link so she could upload that into her photos section, with proper attribution to whoever owns the image, of course.

nisaba

WolfyJames said:
Does Aisselle know her name means armpit in French?
Yes. YEs, she does. And she knows that her surname means "Chaos". Armpit Chaos - what better name for a spiritual master walking anonymously among us?

GreenMoonBeam

photokat said:
How about the following minors:
Goats (Pentactles / Earth)
Tinfoil Hats (Swords /Air)
Certificates (Wands / Fire)
Tea Pot (Cups / Water) , since she loves her tea time!

But I don't know. I think I'd just want a deck where I might end up getting a silly card like "8 of Goats".

Haha

And ideally, FAINTING Goats! They are just so cute : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMcbtmfDrVs
Oooer, Thought you said FARTING goats })

Lutestring

nisaba said:
Linky.. Or I could say links, and turn abruptly. It's as public as I-<koffkoff> as Aisselle could make it, with her level of FB expertise.
I'm not on facebook, and couldn't see the linky :(

Love the blog though :)

gregory

WolfyJames said:
Does Aisselle know her name means armpit in French? I don't know if it's her real name but if it's not she should have picked something else. Aisselle sounds... weird. And if you add a v in front of Aisselle then it means dishes in French. Reminds me of that MMO player who had a name that meaned pooh pooh in French in the first MMO I played, someone kindly told him about it and he changed his name.
*cough*

Wolfy - I think you need to read the thread where she was "born"...

But of COURSE it is her real name })

Debra

The story of Aisselle's name

Aisselle's mother and her mother's mother, all the way back as far as anyone can recall, all suffered from axillary intertrigo. All of them were witches, of course, of the hereditary variety, and they all believed that this curse was the cost of their special powers.

But Aisselle's father, a warlock from an area near to but not within the borders of present-day Slovakia, believed that the curse could be neutralized with an appropriate sacrifice.

Accordingly, he named his first-born child Aisselle and on the day she was born, he released the family's large (and financially lucrative) herd of goats into the wilderness, hoping that subsequent children would be spared this embarrassing condition.

And indeed, it seems to have worked, as Aisselle is the only one of her siblings to manifest the family condition.