Picard Minors Scans of Original

The Happy Squirrel

I am not sure where to post this and with closing time being less than a week..... 0.O
But I have been searching for the scans of the original picard minors that I know some folks managed to print for themselves.... Can I get a pointer as to whether this is available in this forum and if so, which thread...? Thank you so much!!

Lisa Myobun

I am not sure where to post this and with closing time being less than a week..... 0.O

But I have been searching for the scans of the original picard minors that I know some folks managed to print for themselves.... Can I get a pointer as to whether this is available in this forum and if so, which thread...? Thank you so much!!

Here you go!

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=60038

Also, I think this is a delightful video from Kelly at the Truth in Story:

https://youtu.be/lJrnmZqED3s

The Happy Squirrel

GASP! 0.O Are these original original? I hope to self print a stack for myself.... Which forum are you in right now Philippe? Given that we only have about 4 days left here (less now by my time zone)......

More readable pics from the original deck (not flawless but undoubtedly better than a self-printed one, given that it is an actual engraving) :

Sceptres by PhilBeDaN, sur Flickr

Epées by PhilBeDaN, sur Flickr

Coupes by PhilBeDaN, sur Flickr

Deniers by PhilBeDaN, sur Flickr

Philippe

These are awesome Philippe! Would you be willing to enable downloading on Flickr?

Thanks for considering!

I thought I had allowed downloading.
I will take a look at this :)

Individual scans would be better for that purpose. The cards are rather big, that's why I took a picture of them.

Philippe

GASP! 0.O Are these original original? I hope to self print a stack for myself.... Which forum are you in right now Philippe? Given that we only have about 4 days left here (less now by my time zone)......

I have not decided yet. I have accounts on tradition (the french forum) & on tarotcollectors.

The Happy Squirrel

I have not decided yet. I have accounts on tradition (the french forum) & on tarotcollectors.

Today is the last day of this forum and I wonder if I can ask you to post these on Cartomancy Forum's historical section? Or can I get your permission to do so? As a new member there I might not be able to post pictures unless I can download them though. And I could not seem to download from your flickr..... I am on Tarot Collectors too so might look for you there! I will try to PM you! GASP. Last day today..... See you over on Collectors I hope!!