What's the Postman Bringing You? 2010 Part 2

Altena

I got the impression that Cathy McClelland didn't have that many copies left of the majors-only Star Tarot. Didn't want to miss out on it so I went ahead and bought myself a copy :D

BlueDragonfly

Shadowscapes....finally! Should be here Mon. or Tues.

GadgetGirl

Ancestral Path heading down my way. Many thanks Zan_Chan. :D

makani

Email from Amazon saying Shadowscapes should arrive Tuesday. :)

JennyNY39

Just got the lovely Tarot of Trees, Archeon and Gypsy Fortune Telling cards. Now waiting for the Bohemain Gothic from magpie9. A copy of The Buckland Romani deck from Photokat. And the Gendron, Tarot of Paris, Shadowscapes & Hopefully soon, Silver Era...all from Amazon

Tarot Orat

I was SO bad today, I got all enabled by a trade train and in addition to the Halloween deck/book set (yay!) that I traded for, I just had to go to Amazon and buy the Alchemical Renewed and the Lo Scarabeo. Bad girl, no biscuit! But good Tarot on its way.... :)

zan_chan

The postman brought me The Star That Never Walks Around today. I was doing my best to think of it as wild and raw until a friend who was over for lunch saw it and commented, "Oh, what a fun idea for someone to have had their kid draw on coasters." :laugh:

Also, and VERY excitingly, the postman is going to be bringing me a 1969 Grimaud TdM from The Red Queen sometime next week! Yay! :) :)

Celice

The Thayer Tarot and Shadowscapes should be on the way to my house...

Still waiting on shipment of Tarot Noir and Melissa Lenormand.

Lutestring

I've just ordered the Silver Era Tarot. I didn't mean to, I just went to the website to look at the cards to see what was new, and somehow found myself buying it. I've been so good lately too, not buying anything.

Flaxen

Well, I was on holiday for a week and then had that extended by the ash cloud for another week so haven't had a chance to order anything. However, in my absence the NOVT arrived from inanna_tarot and I treated myself to a petit lenormand in Belgium where I was waiting for my final connection back to the UK.